Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test only cycle AI

porine

I'm 32 years old and 12% body fat. I've had issues with estrogen before on previous cycles with test at a gram, however i react very well to high amounts so this time i was going to dive in with 750mgs per week for 8 weeks of cyp. I have nolvadex and arimidex on hand. should i stack them both on cycle?

I think you should get some Aromasin if you already have estrogen problems in the past better just go with Aromasin. Get your bloods before your cycle and when you start you cycle go with 12.5 of Aromasin EOD and mid cycle get blood work again and see where are your levels at and if you have high estrogen levels then dose according to your needs so you can control your estrogen

i think you shouldnt use steroids until you start using reasonable doses.. wtf did you expect on a gram of test? why do you feel its necessary to use such ridiculously high amounts of test?

I would not run nolva on cycle for estrogen control. Guys did that 40 years ago because they did not have AI's. I would rather see you stick to aromasin or arimidex.

Top Bottom