Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only cycle

bayerboy

[FONT=&quot]I know the usual rule of thumb is for those who are going to do a first cycle should do test only. Does anyone know of or perhaps themselves only take test for every cycle they do?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How would that work, keeping it very simple and always doing a test only cycle? Never heard much of this topic so always been curious[/FONT]

Usually not. I think it's much better to add other compounds in to the stack rather than mega dose a one.

sure you can do it... you would be missing out on some better options and not get as far as you maybe hope or expect, but you can do that if you want, absolutely... just dont expect to see the results you could by adding other compounds...

You can if you choose to. A lot of old school guys stick to test only, and if you respond well to it theres nothing wrong with it. I prefer adding a compound here and there but as I've gotten older that's getting less and less. One day I may just do increases of test only. I respond really well to it

I know the usual rule of thumb is for those who are going to do a first cycle should do test only. Does anyone know of or perhaps themselves only take test for every cycle they do?

How would that work, keeping it very simple and always doing a test only cycle? Never heard much of this topic so always been curious

It's less to do with test per se as it is seeing how you respond and react.

Top Bottom