Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only cycle

bloodyface1

With a 20ml bottle of Propinate 100 and one 20ml bottle of Enanthate 250 would this be a good cycle?

Weeks 1-10, Propinate 100 two times a week.
Weeks 11-14, Enanthate 250 once a day

I am just trying to find the best way to take these two products.

You obviously do not understand the difference between these two compounds. They are both testosterone, but they are different in their ester. The ester determines how long it takes for the injected hormone to become fully available and absorbed into your body. Prop is much faster acting than enanthate. You typically won't feel enanthate for a few weeks. Prop you usually feel within a couple of days. This also means the hormone is out of your system at much different times. if you pin 1 ml of prop on say Monday and another on Friday, you will experience spikes in you hormone levels that will more than likely lead to a bad experience, mood swings, etc... You want to keep you hormone levels as consistent as possible. The MINIMUM I suggest pinning any propionate oils is MWF, but preferably every other day, and even better is every day if you can handle pinning that much. With your current protocol you would essentially have 200mg of test in your system per week. That is barely above trt dosage. Ending your cycle with 3 weeks of enanthate makes no sense as this is a long ester. It takes weeks to kick in and weeks to clear your system.
You need to read more about cycling. I suggest holding on to what you have and then buying whatever you need to do a real cycle. With what you have right now you will just shut down your natural production for no reason at all.

With a 20ml bottle of Propinate 100 and one 20ml bottle of Enanthate 250 would this be a good cycle?

Weeks 1-10, Propinate 100 two times a week.
Weeks 11-14, Enanthate 250 once a day

I am just trying to find the best way to take these two products.

Zero info on you, what you want, anything.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom