Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only cycle

raycooper$

Im going to run a test only cycle, never cycled before so Im going to run 500 mg a week and take 10mg of nolvadex daily for 8 weeks is this a good cycle for mass and cutting?

Im going to run a test only cycle, never cycled before so Im going to run 500 mg a week and take 10mg of nolvadex daily for 8 weeks is this a good cycle for mass and cutting?
The test is good but not your cycle. You need an ai such as aromasin, not nolvadex save that for your pct which you will need clomid for as well. I would do a bit more research before diving down the rabbit hole.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

No.
First of all I don't think you need to take that much test and secondly nolva isn't your best choice for AI and thirdly what type of test because 8 weeks sounds kinda short to me.

No, no and err no. Start by searching for our perfect PCT sticky. And you wanna add mass AND cut?? Pick one.

Top Bottom