Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test only after cycle is it ok?

Speralta1981

so basicly im am about five weeks out from finishing my first cycle tren e 200mg and test blend 350mg ..which i was strongly adviced to not do tren for first cylce but i was already in and so far so good .....the results have beem great thus far and basically was wonder if i could just stay on a low dose of test 100-150mg and if anyone here has done so what are pros or cons worth it or not ....i have on buddy who test year around and he seems fine but i know everyone is diff ....now just an fyi im 36 i have 4 kids and a vasectomy not worried about fertility issues if there are any ....and i had close to no sides on tren if i did they were very mild so year around has crossed my mind "not with tren lol" test only ...if i cam be honest labido is my biggest concern nothing worth sacrificing that....so any feed back would be great made other post here before and always get great feed back

That's called blast and cruise. You cruise at a trt level of 100-200mg and then blast other compounds when you would normally cycle. I would see if your test came back to sufficient numbers. If not see a doc about trt and blast in between blood draws. That's what many do.
Just so you know, your libido is high because you are at SUPERphysiological levels. Even coming down to a trt dose, your libido will drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like saiyan said it is simply cruising and TRT type method. if you choose this route you will be on for life and there is no changing your mind a year or two from now. you can stay on roids for a few months straight and recover, but staying on for a longer period it is very difficult to recover from.

for you to hop on tren and now want to stay on gear is jumping way ahead of yourself. I do not recommend staying on gear like that unless you have cycled steroids for atleast 5 years, this way you atleast know what it is all about and can truly make a smart decision.

right now you are on gear and feel great so your mentality is not logical.

well said your 100% right i am on a high i started hitting the gym hard about almost two years ago ...always did cardio before never weights....and honestly waiting a while and gave cycling alot of thought before actually doing it....i waited and started when i hit 15% bf and my cycle is almost over -__- and honestly i always went hard at gym but the gainz are so much better now...i just feel better and dont wanna stop...but dont wanna mess my self up ethier ....so i ask a ton of question....snd i dont wanna wait a year to cycle again "i was told once a year is recommended" ....just a lil inside on my mind set 35 twice divorced twice fucked over spent the last 20yrs "first kid at 15yrs old" of my life doing for them and now im about me and i feel amazing ive lost 50+ pounds over the last 1yr 1/2....and i guess im just scared to lose that feeling that ive worked so hard for and the progress...ive just heard horror story of how poeple drop so much mass after cycle..."i know its gonna happen but poeple make if sound like your a baloon that just disinflates afterwards....if im being completely honest inguess just scared that even if i keep goimg hard after it wont make a diff and its gonna gi away :"(

p.s sorry for the essay lol

IMG_0027.jpgIMG_0027.jpg
idk why it put 2 of the same pic but that was as of acouple weeks ago

Lots of progress there! I lost some size after coming off but not too much. I'm not freaky huge either though. I'm 6'2" and 210. And most recommend time on + pct time = time off. So if you cycled for 12 weeks and pct for 4, then you'd take 16 weeks. That's just a general rule though. Ultimately bloods will tell.
Damn bro. First at 15. That had to be rough. But good thing is that you made it. Keep pushing on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what they call blast and cruise. However, I would think it twice, because as @stevesmi has already said that, it is a lifetime decision, and you really need to cycle off to make sure that you really want it. So better run a PCT, and then think it over. Things may look differently then.

You don't want to be cruising at this point. Save that for years down the road when you actually need TRT. Trust me, it is a much better and healthier way to cycle and do this shit long term.

Top Bottom