Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only?

alvinstew2

[FONT=&quot]plan on running 500mg of test enan weekly (with bi-weekly injections) any suggestions on what to take along with the test such as arimidex etc... or should i just take the test by itself and follow up with a good pct?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When injecting today I pulled back on the plunger and blood entered the syringe. I withdrew but am now wandering if it is ok to inject the gear that has small amount of blood in the syringe? or is this shot wasted now?[/FONT]

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I definitely wouldn't start a cycle without at least having an AI or SERM at hand just in case things get ugly.

plan on running 500mg of test enan weekly (with bi-weekly injections) any suggestions on what to take along with the test such as arimidex etc... or should i just take the test by itself and follow up with a good pct?

When injecting today I pulled back on the plunger and blood entered the syringe. I withdrew but am now wandering if it is ok to inject the gear that has small amount of blood in the syringe? or is this shot wasted now?

You said PLANNING and then say 'today when I injected'.

Gear is still good it’s your own blood. Just make sure you don’t get blood in the syringe again before you inject. I’ve done it numerous times.

Arnold

Top Bottom