Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/mast/tren ace shot hurt like hell...

ViperHMS said:
Well there is something I was wondering about your injection procedure. I was trying to think of what would cause a burning sensation and thought about isopropal alcohol, that could cause burning. So next thought, how would it get into the muscle...so I just had a theory.

When you prepare when you swab/wipe/whatever the area your going to inject with alcohol, do you let it dry first before injecting or do you go right into it? I was thinking if you didnt maybe some of the alcohol was being carried into the muscle with your needle causing the irration/burning, but its a small chance and I sure went out on a damb limb/wacky tangent trying to figure out whats causing this problem for you.

LOL! You sound like a smart guy, thinking of every situation possible. You must be a manager! Ha Ha. I use the same proceedure for other injects and it only happens with the tren. Thanks for try though!

iceman7230 said:
LOL! You sound like a smart guy, thinking of every situation possible. You must be a manager! Ha Ha. I use the same proceedure for other injects and it only happens with the tren. Thanks for try though!

Well then your just a weirdo. LMAO

I have a slight pain/burning sensation from my tren also, and like iceman it only happends with the tren.

Tren does not normally hurt at injections
Test either

You can bake it and minimize injection pain

Unless your are real lean 9% BF or less

Drop the Masteron

tonyroma said:
Vascular Freak you must do this ASAP! I just got done taking the same blend and that combo hurts like hell! Take the vial(s), place in oven for 25min. at 225 degrees. (with a pin inserted threw top so it doesn't blow up). Don't ask me why this works but it does, I learned this trick from my source.
This dramatically lessened my pain 70%.

i already did that bro, but thanx for the advice....that worked GREAT with the prop i was using but this blend is painful. i may cut it with some sterile oil and also gotta wait longer between sites.

Top Bottom