Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/mast/tren ace shot hurt like hell...

ViperHMS said:
That method is said to burn off some of the BA in the solution. I cannot speak from personal experience whether this method is useful. The flashpoint for BA is 93C (199F) and its boiling point is 205C (401F).

I would suggest another method that does help. Cut it with some steril oil.

I'm just saying if he's using PBL's, I just got shooting the same shit ED for 14 weeks and that blend is the worst thing to inject. After I did that it almost entirely made it painless. Cut it with some EO will def help, but what the fug do I know.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533461

iceman7230 said:
Viper,

With the tren acetate it has a burning sensation when the muscle is flexed. I don't know what kind of tren you are using but my EO does this every time. You obviously have never taken this type of tren!

Yes I guess not, you must have some kind of special tren that causes painful burning in your muscles. Thankfully I have not used that kind of tren before because I would trash it.

I have made pleanty of tren from fina conversion. I have used UG tren both of ace and enth esters. Those have yet to cause burning for an hour within my body and i have used a good deal of tren.

Tell me though, why would tren ace cause burning pain in the muscle after inject for one hour??? I'm looking for a specific reason it would cause this.

tonyroma said:
I'm just saying if he's using PBL's, I just got shooting the same shit ED for 14 weeks and that blend is the worst thing to inject. After I did that it almost entirely made it painless. Cut it with some EO will def help, but what the fug do I know.

LOL, dont get me wrong. I was not trying to say that you were wrong in any way. Baking has helped for a lot, but it has gone both ways. Some say it helped some say it did diddly. I wouldnt say dont try baking it, just that cutting it with additional oil will work to lessen pain. Obviously by making the concentration per ml half of the prior.

I should have given the baking method a shot when I was using T500, now the first week when I did 1cc, OMFG was that a bad idea. I tried 1/2cc for a few weeks to see if I would eventually get used to it, as I had before with prop, and yeah NOPE.

ViperHMS said:
LOL, dont get me wrong. I was not trying to say that you were wrong in any way. Baking has helped for a lot, but it has gone both ways. Some say it helped some say it did diddly. I wouldnt say dont try baking it, just that cutting it with additional oil will work to lessen pain. Obviously by making the concentration per ml half of the prior.

I should have given the baking method a shot when I was using T500, now the first week when I did 1cc, OMFG was that a bad idea. I tried 1/2cc for a few weeks to see if I would eventually get used to it, as I had before with prop, and yeah NOPE.

I always here about T500, whats actually in it? MG/ML?

ViperHMS said:
Yeah I am lost because this is the first time i've ever heard of it doing this.

I have used 2 different types of tren acetate and they both created this feeling. It's nothing too painful just a slight burning sensation. I have no clue why it does this, but I know the tren is real because I have had good results in the past with the EO I am taking now. Has anyone else had this burning sensation?

iceman7230 said:
I have used 2 different types of tren acetate and they both created this feeling. It's nothing too painful just a slight burning sensation. I have no clue why it does this, but I know the tren is real because I have had good results in the past with the EO I am taking now. Has anyone else had this burning sensation?

You mean tren ace from two different sources right. So this lasts for an hour? Does it occur no matter where you injected? I might have an idea.

ViperHMS said:
You mean tren ace from two different sources right. So this lasts for an hour? Does it occur no matter where you injected? I might have an idea.

Yes 2 different brands of tren ace. I have only injected it in my delts. Going to do a quad tomarrow though just to try something new. What do you suggest Viper?

Well there is something I was wondering about your injection procedure. I was trying to think of what would cause a burning sensation and thought about isopropal alcohol, that could cause burning. So next thought, how would it get into the muscle...so I just had a theory.

When you prepare when you swab/wipe/whatever the area your going to inject with alcohol, do you let it dry first before injecting or do you go right into it? I was thinking if you didnt maybe some of the alcohol was being carried into the muscle with your needle causing the irration/burning, but its a small chance and I sure went out on a damb limb/wacky tangent trying to figure out whats causing this problem for you.

Top Bottom