Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Mast cycle

Jas1984

How's it going everyone??
I've been considering running my 2nd cycle, my first was test e 300 last summer and got good results.I'm 29yrs old 5'11 172lbs... I have been working out since i was on high school so I would say i have a pretty good base and idea of how to train.I've always been a pretty lean guy and prefer the athletic build to the body builder look. Anyways I'm looking to run test e 300 for 12 weeks as well as mast at 400mg a week and also maybe throw some anavar in there at 60mg a day for the last 6 weeks. I'm look to add some lean mass Id be happy If got 7-10lbs... I have armidex on hand but have read that mast can act as my ai as long as I don't take large quantities of test.. As for my pct I will be running hcgenerate starting at week 6 through the end of cycle then taking post cycle/unleashed... Basically I am looking for some feedback on how this cycle looks as far as dosages and length go and is my pct sufficient enough for this cycle...any advice is welcomed and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Seems fine. You may want to bump Tue dosages up 30% perhaps after you see how you react. Add clomid for pct.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Thanks for the info Rick.. I haven't gotten around to looking at the clomid yet but those splits I'm assuming are on a daily basis correct?? I will also look at n2guard, I have read other post that mention it and have heard good things so I will more then likely pick some up.

Clomid in PCT at 50/50/25/25, and I would run N2guard on cycle as well for health support while on.

Back in the day we would do clomid 100mg Day one and two then 50/50/25/25, just to clarify things.

Also you might want to stock up on Nizoral shampoo since Masteron causes hair loss in most individuals, also a min of 300- 400mg a wk is needed to take full advanage of it's AI properties.

Thanks radar... I will def look in to the dosage for clomid, I'd prefer to run the least amount I could get away with. I have read that mast kills your hairline, and it makes me a little nervous. I have a full head of hair right now but have been noticing some hair on my hands when I put pomade in my hair lol. I actually noticed it a lot when I ran my test cycle last summer. The shampoo you recommended is that available at ntbm also??

Thanks radar... I will def look in to the dosage for clomid, I'd prefer to run the least amount I could get away with. I have read that mast kills your hairline, and it makes me a little nervous. I have a full head of hair right now but have been noticing some hair on my hands when I put pomade in my hair lol. I actually noticed it a lot when I ran my test cycle last summer. The shampoo you recommended is that available at ntbm also??

It is available OTC at any store like wal mart, CVS, Walgreens, Freds...etc.

Thanks for the info Rick.. I haven't gotten around to looking at the clomid yet but those splits I'm assuming are on a daily basis correct?? I will also look at n2guard, I have read other post that mention it and have heard good things so I will more then likely pick some up.

Yes, those dosages are meant for each day of a particular week, so when I say 50/50/25/25 that means 50mg each day for the first two weeks of PCT and 25mg per day for weeks 3-4. I hope that clarifies things.

N2guard is an all in one cycle support product that will help health related things that are generally negatively effected on cycle like liver values, lipids, blood pressure, and prostate health....among others. I personally wouldn't run a cycle without it, because health should be top and first priority.

Top Bottom