x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Test for low sex drive?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test for low sex drive? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Bros, Finished a cycle of 7 weeks of EQ and Fina. Waited 10 days after my last shot and then ran my Clomid at 300mg the first day, followed by a week at 100mg and two weeks at 50mg/day. I noticed that my sex drive went way down around the last two weeks of the cycle, and continued to dwindle well throughout the Clomid therapy. It has been a week since I ended clomid therapy and still no improvement. Just wondering if I took a single shot of sus if it would boost my sex drive back

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro
    Bros,
    Finished a cycle of 7 weeks of EQ and Fina. Waited 10 days after my last shot and then ran my Clomid at 300mg the first day, followed by a week at 100mg and two weeks at 50mg/day. I noticed that my sex drive went way down around the last two weeks of the cycle, and continued to dwindle well throughout the Clomid therapy. It has been a week since I ended clomid therapy and still no improvement.
    Just wondering if I took a single shot of sus if it would boost my sex drive back up? Since I just finished Clomid, will I mess up my HPTA axis by doing this? I don't want to take the shot and then be in the same boat once it wears off...THanx!

Elite Mentor
    The test would be a bad idea.

It is normal to have a erratic sex drive up to 3 months after a normal cycle. It is something you will have to deal with.

You should basically feel "normal" in a couple weeks.