Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is test+liquidex equal to primo only or anavar only for the maximum cut?

Fener

i'm planning a cutting cycle, my goal is not mass i just want to be even more ripped than i am now (8%), i want to get shredded to the bones with zero water retention. I know this resoult can be achived with a primo only or an anavar only cycle (i talk from expirience). too bad theese compounds are expensive. what if i go with test+liquidex? Will i get waht i 'm looking for or i'd better go with anabolics?I've never used any form of armidex with test . i've used nolvadex and i was totally unsatisfied, than i tried proviron and it went a little better but definately not comparable to primo only or anavar only. Huck and people who tired both ways please let me know your expiriences

-fenar

How did you like primo by itself? What did your dosage look like? I was thinking about dieting while on primo to maintain my muscle. I figured it was a good choice because Im just comming off clomid and this wont shut be down at all

A clean diet with test/fina/eq and 1mg a day of arimadex will be alot more economical that Primobolan.
Fuck primobolan. Save your $$ and buy some more food.

yor moms kneepads, i know primo is a "waste of mony" for many of you who look for size first cuts second. I used to think like that , but now my goal is different. I just want to bre shredded to the bones and i 've done this with 300-400 ms/week of primo or with 40mgs/day of anavar. I'm asking if i can get the same resoults form test+liquidex, as when i tired test with other ancillares like nolva or proviron i 've been disappointed about this aspect. I'd like to hear huck on this

Top Bottom