Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels on TRT vs cycle?

littleguy289

Whats up all. Just got lab results back and my serum level showed 281 with a lab range of 348-1197. Doc wants to put me on TRT so I'm going back next week to start. I've always just assumed that I probably want to get my test levels as high as possible for obvious reasons, but it got me wondering how high can test levels get while on cycle?

We should put together a Sticky detailing how TRT impacts Test levels and how. I see quite a few threads dealing with people who think that TRT will bring their test levels up, and then they can stop the Rx because they will have improved test levels permanently. I'm hearing in, "get my test levels as high as possible" a quandry. I think, to get my test levels as high as possible, I lift and diet consistently in order to obtain and keep quality muscle gains. I can use responsible cycling to enhance this process, but most of it is up to me and keeping my natural system in top shape. I think that TRT is completely different in that it replaces the natural system, which actually shuts down, and if you take this route, that shut down can be permanent.

Make sure you have a long talk with the doctor, and gain a thorough understanding of the big picture.

Hmm good point buddha. Although I do know that I've been struggling for years despite my best efforts to maximize the factors that encourage endogenous t, and minimize those that hinder it. These most recent results are pretty honest without me tampering with it much trying to get a lower reading. I wanted to see what my actual normal baseline is, meaning based on my usual routine/lifestyle of lifting hard and heavy 4-5 days per week, eating big, proper rest and nutrition, minimizing alcohol, minimizing stress, etc. IF I worked my ass off and cut more things out of my life that I enjoy and focused more on it, I *might* be able to naturally get my t up another 100 points, which would just barely put me into the low end of the normal range. And that just doesn't make any sense. Unfortunately I'm at a point where it's more about just feeling like shit all the time. But I'm not going to stop working out and I always want to maximize gains so I figured if I'm going to be on TRT anyways it would benefit aiming towards the high end of the range, right?

Hmm good point buddha. Although I do know that I've been struggling for years despite my best efforts to maximize the factors that encourage endogenous t, and minimize those that hinder it. These most recent results are pretty honest without me tampering with it much trying to get a lower reading. I wanted to see what my actual normal baseline is, meaning based on my usual routine/lifestyle of lifting hard and heavy 4-5 days per week, eating big, proper rest and nutrition, minimizing alcohol, minimizing stress, etc. IF I worked my ass off and cut more things out of my life that I enjoy and focused more on it, I *might* be able to naturally get my t up another 100 points, which would just barely put me into the low end of the normal range. And that just doesn't make any sense. Unfortunately I'm at a point where it's more about just feeling like shit all the time. But I'm not going to stop working out and I always want to maximize gains so I figured if I'm going to be on TRT anyways it would benefit aiming towards the high end of the range, right?

It sounds like you have put alot of thought, consideration, and research into this. There are guys on here who swear by blast and cruise. Just be sure to get regular bloods and maintain all the things you have been utilizing for a healthy lifestyle. Oh, and keep posts current here for other guys who may find themselves in similar situations.

Well, had another visit w the doc this am. 100mg cyp every 2 weeks starting next week. Will post back with updates after I start

Cruising on 150mg wk cyp I was at 2540ng/dl. Obviously this was unexpected. It was heavily dosed UGL.
Then switched to 105mg wk of sust. This put my levels at 1400 even. Still not ideal but RBC, hemocrit ect were all in range.

This shows the difference in strength UGL's can have even at a modest dose. Most important thing is to give 2 months or so, so you know your levels are stable and then do bloods.

AND please don't let your fucking doctor do anything but 1 shot a week. Most of these shit heads like to try every 2 weeks and even every 3 weeks on test with half lives of 6 days. Your better off with straight up low T than this roller coaster bullshit.

Top Bottom