Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels are normal but sex drive is still down....Help

muscleup

Been around forever
Platinum
Hey bro's I was wondering....I just and went had Test, Prolactin and LH levels tested...All came back "normal"....But I was wondering why my sex drive has dipped so low ?...I'm mean I don't even have erections in the morning anymore and when I do get hard it does not stay that way long...Do you guys think it maybe a mental thing ??? It's just getting really frustrating

But on an upnote I started my cycle Monday...I'll keep ya posted

Last edited:
Hey bro----try some Proviron (25-50 mg/day)----it's pretty cheap (usually about a buck or less per 25mg pill). Holy f'ing horny toad!!!! This shit makes me feel like I've got PROBLEMS! Sex is ALL I think about on this shit! Good Luck! Ps....I wuld say begin with 25 mg/per day with food in morning. This is all I need after being completely sex-less minded! WOW-----I think I'm going to take some right now and go bang my chicky. Good luck!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

You really didn't give much info. Did you just come off a cycle? If not when was your last? Has it been like this since your last, or did this occur completely unrelated to steroid use?

genarr3 said:
You really didn't give much info. Did you just come off a cycle? If not when was your last? Has it been like this since your last, or did this occur completely unrelated to steroid use?
Well bro it's been 4 months since my last cycle and it was modest... 500mgs cyp for 12 weeks and 400 mgs of deca for 12 weeks, follwed by the normal clomid therapy....But I have been having this problem for a while.....I just wondering if it's a mental thing or not ?

Hmmmmmmm....... i think that is all related to Deca since it's very strong at suppressinf HPTA and sex drive and 12 weeks of 400 mgs of it in my opinion are a lot and u need more than 4 weeks out to return to normal homeostasis.
Proviron will help your sex drive for sure but my .02 is that is only a quick fix that don't help u to return back to a normal hormonal balance.
I know that u are on again but the best thing to do to really fix your problem is to stay off......... sad but true.
Bye
Body

Top Bottom