Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Levels Increase?

JAYMAN014

After my last blood work my test levels where 127 which is garbage, now I'm about to go in for another test, should I expect my test levels to be up in the 600 in a month or do they increase slowley over months, Also say my normal test levels where 400 which I never had checked so I have no clue but is using HCG able to raise your levels from you normal production? And last when your balls get huge from HCG should they stay that way or do the generally go down from max size but not to marbles obviously.

I may be wrong but I don't think HCG increases your natural production that much. Mainly cosmetic, but I'm not too sure

I was also wondering what bearing working out has on recovery of natural test. I stopped working out after my lasy cycle and then got test result back that where shit, so I started working out and feel that natural test is starting to increase, could stored gear in the muscles keep you suppressed? and by working out post cycle help clean out gear from system.

Working out increases yout test levels for sure. Heavy squats and deads will give you a little boost

HCG mimics LH causing the testes to product test. One the HCG is gone from your system, if your own LH production is still low, then your testes will start to shrink again.

I believe that if your balls are atrophied you need to use HCG. But HCG will actually not help you get LH production started. In fact the increase in testosterone and estrogen from the HCG could inhibit LH. So you should only use as much to get the testes back into shape and the lay off and hope that LH production gets going. If testes atrophy again, you repeat the cycle.

buckwheat1 said:
HCG mimics LH causing the testes to product test. One the HCG is gone from your system, if your own LH production is still low, then your testes will start to shrink again.

I believe that if your balls are atrophied you need to use HCG. But HCG will actually not help you get LH production started. In fact the increase in testosterone and estrogen from the HCG could inhibit LH. So you should only use as much to get the testes back into shape and the lay off and hope that LH production gets going. If testes atrophy again, you repeat the cycle.
another reasonm ehy to run antiaromatase as long as the HCG is active

Top Bottom