x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Test levels on HCG

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test levels on HCG within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone gotten their test levels tested while on Test and then on Test + hcg? Does HCG raise test levels in any significance? Would it shut you down if you were only on it?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Test levels on HCG

Has anyone gotten their test levels tested while on Test and then on Test + hcg?
    Does HCG raise test levels in any significance? Would it shut you down if you were
    only on it?

Re: Test levels on HCG

heres an explanation i give as to why you never use hcg in pct, which ties directly into your question...

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen...

if you were on both hcg would cause a slight rise to estrogen and mimick LH so your leydig cells wake up plumping your balls

there really isn't any other benefits than plumped balls
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Yes HCG has small impact on your test levels and using it alone is a bad idea and it can possibly shut you down.
    Need coaching?
    2 spots lefts!

Never used it ever.

Hcg is only of mild benefit, and is definitely optional. Overuse or high dosages could be quite detrimental, and of course, use it the last weeks of your cycle only...never on PCT

I've never used HCG...

I've also never used hcg
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM