Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels on dermacrine

Laxfiend

Has anyone checked test levels while on dermacrine or transaderm (i.e. DHEA)? Very curious if it brings it above 1100ng which is the general limit for natural test levels. Running derma and hcgenerate with gear,need2slin, and a bunch of other staple supps. I wanted to run this before I go to basic training this summer. Its pct free and I feel GREAT!

Edit: the reason im asking about test levels is because I dont want to be accused of juicing because my levels are too high

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

It probably depends a lot on what dose you are taking. I don't know of anyone that has done bloods while solely on Transaderm or Dermacrine, but at recommended dose your natural test levels would probably be slightly higher than normal levels, but that's purely a guess

You should be fine will bump it some but not enough and for what your concerned about are completely fine wouldnt worry about it at all just enjoy the affects before hit basic!

Top Bottom