Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels above 1500

Gettinbig805

Good Broly
Platinum
I got bloods done and my doc said my levels were over 1500. She didn’t tell me the exact levels, but I’m concerned they’re too high. I have no noticeable concerning sides yet my question is should I lower my dose at all? I was at 500mgs sustanon and 200mgs Decca a week, I just finished my 10th week of a 16 week cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I got bloods done and my doc said my levels were over 1500. She didn’t tell me the exact levels, but I’m concerned they’re too high. I have no noticeable concerning sides yet my question is should I lower my dose at all? I was at 500mgs sustanon and 200mgs Decca a week, I just finished my 10th week of a 16 week cycle.

Why did you go to a Dr for test levels you knew were going to be out?
Now your medical record has that and your insurance may very well get that information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I should have mentioned I got bloods done before, off cycle, and my levels were low enough for them to prescribe me testosterone for TRT already a few months ago. But i went to my primary doctor

500mg of sustanon and 200mg of deca a week and you are concerned your testosterone is to high? I would say that is extremely low considering what you are taking.

That’s what I figured, but I wasn’t sure given the results. I mean I feel great so I haven’t changed anything. I appreciate the feedback!

I guess I should have mentioned I got bloods done before, off cycle, and my levels were low enough for them to prescribe me testosterone for TRT already a few months ago. But i went to my primary doctor

You should have got them done privately.

500mg of sustanon and 200mg of deca a week and you are concerned your testosterone is to high? I would say that is extremely low considering what you are taking.

the test he was doing caps him at 1500.

he needs to get the uncapped test if he is testing his gear but that isn't the basis for his question so it is a moot point

bro what you asking here? if you running a lot of gear of course it will come in high

If you’re asking is 500ml Sust and 200ml Deca too much for TRT then yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 500mg of sustanon per week, your actual test levels are probably somewhere between 2500-3500 ng/dl. The test your doctor got is the capped version that just says over 1500.

Top Bottom