Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test levels above 1500

the test he was doing caps him at 1500.

he needs to get the uncapped test if he is testing his gear but that isn't the basis for his question so it is a moot point
So what was the basis of his question. Seems to me like he was concerned his test was to high. 700mg of steroids a week is going to make your testosterone very high, I would say around 3000 ng,dl.

At 500mg of sustanon per week, your actual test levels are probably somewhere between 2500-3500 ng/dl. The test your doctor got is the capped version that just says over 1500.

Thank you, that’s what I was wondering, what levels it actually could be at. I was concerned I was taking too much as to wear it was a waste of gear, I’m trying to Learn as much as possible here so forgive me if my questions seem a little stupid

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So what was the basis of his question. Seems to me like he was concerned his test was to high. 700mg of steroids a week is going to make your testosterone very high, I would say around 3000 ng,dl.
That’s exactly what I was asking! I appreciate the info !!

Thank you, that’s what I was wondering, what levels it actually could be at. I was concerned I was taking too much as to wear it was a waste of gear, I’m trying to Learn as much as possible here so forgive me if my questions seem a little stupid

All good brother. Properly dosed gear should get you around 5-7x your dose.

Top Bottom