x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Test Level results back

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Test Level results back within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Had a feeling something was wrong with me. Haven't been putting on size in a quite a while and have been eating a ton. Had the total testerosterone levels checked. Comes out to 213.ng/dl or whatever. Reference levels aer suppossed to be 241-827 and I think for people around 24 or so its suppossed to be 500. Waiting on doc to call back to see what to do. Does it sound like I may need hrt? Keep in mind I have not ever done a cycle or anything.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Test Level results back

Had a feeling something was wrong with me. Haven't been putting on size in a quite a while and have been eating a ton. Had the total testerosterone levels checked. Comes out to 213.ng/dl or whatever. Reference levels aer suppossed to be 241-827 and I think for people around 24 or so its suppossed to be 500. Waiting on doc to call back to see what to do. Does it sound like I may need hrt? Keep in mind I have not ever done a cycle or anything.

Re: Test Level results back

that def seems a bit low. id see what your doc says. keep us updated

He'll probably run it again before giving you HRT. But maybe not if you're lucky. What he considers low and requiring HRT is going to based on his knowledge of it. Which I am guessing is very limited like most PCP's. Post what he says.

Bro, I posted the same exact thing a couple months ago. Low test is an age-old topic here and there are many lengthy threads on that. Since this has been talked about so many times, your thread may not get much response.

For starters, go here and read this thread on the exact same topic. There is a lot of good info in there. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=456018 After that I suggest using search and also checking out the HRT forum.

immortalis

Quote Quote posted by djsf
    Bro, I posted the same exact thing a couple months ago. Low test is an age-old topic here and there are many lengthy threads on that. Since this has been talked about so many times, your thread may not get much response.

For starters, go here and read this thread on the exact same topic. There is a lot of good info in there. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=456018 After that I suggest using search and also checking out the HRT forum.

Great Post

Pro Bodybuilder

I guess it might help for you gusy to know im 24

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by djsf

I must be retarded but I cannot find the hrt forum.

Quote Quote posted by Neo22
    I must be retarded but I cannot find the hrt forum.
    Right here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

But at 24, you shouldn't need hormone replacement therapy. What you need is most likely to restore your natural, youthful high testosterone levels. At 24 your body should be able to easily produce very anabolic levels of test. If that is not the case, I would do everything possible to recover before considering doing any more steroids. You probably need to stay off all steroids and do a PCT (if you did one already, you need to do another one). The other thread I mentioned is all about that.

Pro Bodybuilder

If you read the guys post, he says he has never cycled.. Bump for info for him...

That's pretty low considering you have never cycled. The doc should probably refer you to an endocrinologist and see what they say.