Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Test Increases Libido, Does Fina really Decrease Libido?

bbkingpin

I'm on a Fina-only cycle right now. 75mg/day. I'm not a sex-maniac but I have not lost my drive. If Fina is really 3x as androgenic as Test, is there really such a thing as Fina Dick? That is, both Test and Fina shut you down but Test maintains or increases the sex drive. Can Fina, being more androgenic, work like test as far as sex drive is concerned?

Would 500 mg/wk of Test added make much of a difference in sex drive? I want to start getting wild and crazy again.

Test maintains and increases sex drive because its test and the exo test is replacing (and then some) the natural test you produce. Tren on the other hand is an androgen but it is not test so it shuts down natural test production but does not take the place of it from a sex drive stand point and hence "fina dick". The actual cause is under bebate by I think it may have to do with its PR binding. P has been shown to increase sex drive up to a certian level and once past a given dose sex drive dimunishes. This could account for why some people actually report increase in sex drive at start of cycle but a crash and fina dick later in cycle.

After 5 weeks of 75mg/day of Fina only I could hardly maintaine erection, and didn't care for sex, at all.

test at 500 a week, and fina at 75 every other day gave me the biggest sex drive i've ever had. much more than with just 500 a week of test. so that progesterone explanation may hold true, as i was only using 75 eod.

at times during my cycle, i literally couldn't not stop thinking about sex. if it didn't beat off or get laid, i got very irrational and frustrated - basically i went nuts. i loved it. came 20 times in an hour. it was unhuman.

Some people get Fina dick and some don't but Fina Dick has definitely happened to me and it was not fun. I didn't think about sex and Fina made my dick very limp by about the 5th week. I was doing Test with it but Fina really did shut me down hard. Everyone is different though.

They should prescribe all those boy loving priests fina, cause nothing will make you want sex less than fina

The definition of androgenity is the increase in prostate or seminal vesicle or something size, NOT increase in libido. These two are quite distinct in some cases like for fina.

I am running fina at 42,5 mg ed and the first two weeks were increased sex drive ... no almost on the third week things are slightly different, and i am considering adding some test.

Some interesting things i realized is that at first i thought about sex all day long and had eventual hard-ons. Then id kept decreasing as the cycle went by but definitely in the first week it has INCREASED and i thought it would be like that the whole cycle!

Now i have ordered my Test Cyp and will run it 200 mg / week just to feel better and counteract lack of sex drive.

My nuts are still fine but i doubt they will resist much.

Funny thing tough is that i am stronger than ever even at 75 mcg T3 a day and low carb diet, even gaining some slow and steady weight while i see the mirror get better (lower bf). Still on the middle of second week tough. Feel like going to the gym all the time despite feeling depressed sometimes. Maybe lack of endogenoues test.

Top Bottom