Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and immune system

jagerbombme

BANNED
i thought i read somewhere that test boosts your immune system, now people are saying it inhibits it to some extent.

im talking about normal doses

250mg up to 1g, not that 1g is normal but it is here. hehe

Interestingly enough, I've read that testosterone supresses the immune system while the nandrolones boost it. Don't recall where I read that, or maybe it's a bunch of mixed up info that I've got floating around my head.

that's strange though to me, about test suppressing it, only because i was running test only recently and people were sick as fuck around me and my wife and kids were sick and i never got a damn thing, nowthat i've been off couple months, someone sneezes in the gas station and bam, now im sick. im about to start some test again and just becasuse of what i read i don't want to start until im better. but if someone knows that it boosts it, then ill be shooting in 5 minutes, hehe

No doubt...when I was on a cycle of Primo I couldn't get sick if I tried. Think I read somewhere that Primo was an immune system booster though. Again I'm not sure if that's true, or my head is jumbling information.

i had read some studies about it like 4 years ago and i just dont remember the details
i asked the same question on another thread but nobody seamed to remember

well I know that some users, myself included experience the "Test Flu" during the early week(s) of initial use.

As far as actuall immune system suppresion or boostin, i honestly dont have a clue. :coffee:

jijipuku said:
I know that for the ones with aids , nandrolone is given to help their immune system

that is what i was looking for. i thought the hiv patients used test for keeping lean muscle and immune system. but it's nandralone eh. thanks, K

BUMP

Top Bottom