Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test gel or cream?

Undertaker200

I'm currently on 100mg a week of test cyp through my doctor. I'm sick of injecting weekly though and would rather just do the gel. He said that I have that option to switch anytime I want to the androgel which would be daily applications and no injections needed. Does anyone here do that currently and would you advise me go that route instead?

thats up to you... its not nearly as effective as injections but if thats what you want to use then you should ask for it

I'm currently on 100mg a week of test cyp through my doctor. I'm sick of injecting weekly though and would rather just do the gel. He said that I have that option to switch anytime I want to the androgel which would be daily applications and no injections needed. Does anyone here do that currently and would you advise me go that route instead?

Or use a longer acting steroid like test undeconate.

TRT is most effective if dosed daily. That includes creams, gels, and injections. If you are going to switch, I recommend the scrotal cream over gels. That is just based on feedback I have read in some TRT specific groups I am part of.

The gels are quite effective and transdermal delivery of hormones is well studied and very effective. Most guys will opt for the injections since you can shoot once per week and be done with it, while gels may require you to apply them two maybe three times per day over a large area of the skin. It can be quite inconvenient if you are just putting testosterone on your skin and you could just inject it, but when it comes to other anabolic compounds or some fat-burning compounds that only work well topically, then you have no other choice than to use creams and gels that can deliver the anabolic or fat burning compounds that are maybe not suitable for injections and also have low bioavailability when ingested.

Myu brand produces a topical fat-burner you can apply to the areas you want to reduce in size. It helps localized fat burning.
In the case of these ingredients in the Yohimflame formula, a couple of them are not suitable for injection and a couple of other ingredients have poor oral bioavailability, and the ingredients that are absorbed won't have a localized effect if ingested... The YohimFlame formula is perfect as a gel and as a transdermal on the skin works very effectively at burning localized fatty deposits. Would not be the case if the formula was delivered in any other way.

Check out more info about YohimFlame in the link below:
https://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-yohimflame/

Top Bottom