Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test flu

dew925

I've been recieving 400 mg test depot from doc every week for the past 4 months. Went an had shot on Thursday evening, woke up Friday sick as a dog , runny nose , fever , chills the works. Slept from 8 pm last night till almost 8 this morning an still feel like shit. Why would it happen now , the last 4 months has been a breeze ?

doesn't sound like test flu

Test flu sets in within the first couple of weeks because your body's immune system is focused on fighting the foreign substance you're injecting

You've been at it long enough you're well past that stage, so I'd say you're actually getting sick

Thanks bigbassturd , I just thought it was a little weird that after getting pinned I'm sick as a dog.

You didn't switch types of gear did you? Sometimes if your doc switches brands you might have to get used to it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

No not that I'm aware of , he hasn't said anything . Except that he was dropping me down from 400 mg a week to 200 mg a week for the next 4 months,because my levels were at 1500 .plus he wrote me a script this time for home injects, 10 ml plus pins $10.00 copayment ( sweet).

Top Bottom