Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test esters question

jax_boom

What test Test is the shortest Test Ester and the one that clears from your system faster after last pin , I want to do a cycle of test for bulk but at work we take blood tests from time to time, the good thing is that they let you know with 2 weeks in advance lol, so I need a test that your system flushes as quick as possible. TY guys.

Test acetate is the shortest ester. Test no ester wouldn't count because of no ester. You must have a really good job for them to test for gear. It's expensive and most places only do a 7 panel recreational drug test

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

If your concern is a blood test at work, and you are not planning to work as an Olympic athlete, they will not test you for steroids. All they usually test for are recreational drugs and psychotropic medicines that might affect your reliability as an employee. But they will certainly not test you for steroid use. Keep in mind, that it is a very expensive thing to do, and if they tested every employee for every possible substance, they would spend enormous amounts of money. So you have nothing to be worried about.

Half lives of testosterone esters are as follows:

• Sustanon/Omnadren 15 days
  • Cypionate 12 days
  • Enanthate 10.5 days
  • Propionate 3.5 days
  • Suspension 1 day or less
  • Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
  • Isocaproate 9 days
  • Decanoate 15 days
  • Undecanoate 16.5 days
Detection times
- Generally speaking a steroid will be detectable in blood work 4x it's half life

You could also look into SARMs if you are getting tested for steroids. Unless we are talking about WADA tests where they are banned.

Top Bottom