Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test esters

XavierGreen

[FONT=&quot]Hey all, When running testosterone during a cycle, let's say 500mg per week for an example, would one possibly be more or less potent in terms of blood serum levels and/or actual muscular gains due to the ester? I've read from a couple people they feel test prop to be more potent than say test enanthate because of the shorter faster acting ester. I was under the impression that 500mg per week is 500mg per week regardless of what ester is attached. How do you guys feel on different esters? Do you prefer one over another due to this? Or is this perhaps just a placebo phenomenon because prop begins to work before enanthate or cyp. Just curious on everyone's opinions and or actual research on the topic. Anyways thanks guys.[/FONT]

test prop will kick in much faster, which will grant most the illusion that there's more happening with it... the main thing would be to look at the end result, which should be the same if you are just running test only cycles comparatively.. there is something to say about the shorter the ester, the more actual test you get but to the extent of making a huge difference on cycle, thats extremely debatable...

There is a minuscule difference in bioavailability based on the relative molecular weights of the esterfied molecules, however this isn't nearly enough to make a tangible difference in gains or results. Tje shorter esters will of course reach peak blood plasma levels much more quickly, but your myostatin levels will rise accordingly. At the end of the day, test is test, and changing the ester just changes how long you run your effective cycle and how often you pin.

Hey all, When running testosterone during a cycle, let's say 500mg per week for an example, would one possibly be more or less potent in terms of blood serum levels and/or actual muscular gains due to the ester? I've read from a couple people they feel test prop to be more potent than say test enanthate because of the shorter faster acting ester. I was under the impression that 500mg per week is 500mg per week regardless of what ester is attached. How do you guys feel on different esters? Do you prefer one over another due to this? Or is this perhaps just a placebo phenomenon because prop begins to work before enanthate or cyp. Just curious on everyone's opinions and or actual research on the topic. Anyways thanks guys.

Individual response plays a part as does the number of cycles. You and I could take the very same test ester and get very different results.

Top Bottom