x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

test esters

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about test esters within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey all, When running testosterone during a cycle, let's say 500mg per week for an example, would one possibly be more or less potent in terms of blood serum levels and/or actual muscular gains due to the ester? I've read from a couple people they feel test prop to be more potent than say test enanthate because of the shorter faster acting ester. I was under the impression that 500mg per week is 500mg per week regardless of what ester is attached. How do you guys feel on different esters? Do

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: test esters

test esters

Hey all, When running testosterone during a cycle, let's say 500mg per week for an example, would one possibly be more or less potent in terms of blood serum levels and/or actual muscular gains due to the ester? I've read from a couple people they feel test prop to be more potent than say test enanthate because of the shorter faster acting ester. I was under the impression that 500mg per week is 500mg per week regardless of what ester is attached. How do you guys feel on different esters? Do you prefer one over another due to this? Or is this perhaps just a placebo phenomenon because prop begins to work before enanthate or cyp. Just curious on everyone's opinions and or actual research on the topic. Anyways thanks guys.

Re: test esters

test prop will kick in much faster, which will grant most the illusion that there's more happening with it... the main thing would be to look at the end result, which should be the same if you are just running test only cycles comparatively.. there is something to say about the shorter the ester, the more actual test you get but to the extent of making a huge difference on cycle, thats extremely debatable...

There is a minuscule difference in bioavailability based on the relative molecular weights of the esterfied molecules, however this isn't nearly enough to make a tangible difference in gains or results. Tje shorter esters will of course reach peak blood plasma levels much more quickly, but your myostatin levels will rise accordingly. At the end of the day, test is test, and changing the ester just changes how long you run your effective cycle and how often you pin.

i recommend long esters unless you need to be flexible with prep work
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    i recommend long esters unless you need to be flexible with prep work
    I second that recommendation

Quote Quote posted by XavierGreen View Post
    Hey all, When running testosterone during a cycle, let's say 500mg per week for an example, would one possibly be more or less potent in terms of blood serum levels and/or actual muscular gains due to the ester? I've read from a couple people they feel test prop to be more potent than say test enanthate because of the shorter faster acting ester. I was under the impression that 500mg per week is 500mg per week regardless of what ester is attached. How do you guys feel on different esters? Do you prefer one over another due to this? Or is this perhaps just a placebo phenomenon because prop begins to work before enanthate or cyp. Just curious on everyone's opinions and or actual research on the topic. Anyways thanks guys.
    Individual response plays a part as does the number of cycles. You and I could take the very same test ester and get very different results.

Just choose the appropriate ester for your cycle and goals.

Any differences in actual potency from one ester to another is so minuscule it literally will make zero difference in results. Stick to long esters
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM