Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/EQ/Var/Dbol as 2nd cycle

ajperretta

5'8
190lbs
12-14% bf
2nd cycle (first was test cyp 390/week for 9 weeks)
been lifting for a long time (bench 350lb squat 420 before touching steroids).

Had my first pin today. I'm doing 2 pins/week to break it up into manageable doses and keep blood levels stable.

Please let me know thoughts. I'm mostly concerned with how to use HCG (if needed). I wasn't going to use HCG but I'm reconsidering it since this will be a longer cycle. I don't want my boys the size of raisins when i finish.

Weeks 1 and 2 (maybe a third week but i bloat bad on this)
Dbol 50mg

Weeks 1-14
Test cyp 420mg
EQ 510

Weeks 10-16
Anavar 40/40/40/60/60/60

PCT
I have aromasin, unleashed/post cycle, forged post cycle, HcGenerate, Nolvadex
I'll take aromasin as needed on cycle. Maybe 12.5mg eod after week 4 if needed.

weeks 14-16
Aromasin 12.5 ED
Weeks 16-20
Unleashed/post cycle/DAA
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
After week 20 - HcGenerate

Question is if I should use HCG and how much and when? Also, pm me if you know if somewhere online to get this. My source for gear doesn't have it.

Thanks in advance

First off throw that nolva in the trash its crap. Replace it with 25 mg day clomid in pct. Also the eq needs to be ran 16 weeks. As far as the aromasin goes, if your bloating now then take it. I would run the hcgenerate oncycle to keep balls plump and do the hcg blast weeks 14-18. Run the var from 12-18 and start pct at 18. Get some n2guard or forged liver while running the orals. So here is the layout.

1-14 test 500 mh week
1-16 eq 500 mg week
1-4 dbol 50 mg day
12-18 var 60 -80 mg day
1-4, 12-18 n2guard
6-14 hcgenerate
14-18 hcg 500 ius week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 eod

Pct 18-22
Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed
Daa
Forma

22-26 bridge from ntbm

NTBM REP

Way too much for a 2nd cycle....why the 9 weeks for the 1st cycle?

~EZ

Why is this too much for a 2nd cycle? What benefit would i get from doing more cycles before this? I plan on making this my last cycle. I don't want everyone to look at me and assume i'm jacked on roids, so my goals will be accomplished here. I was already benching 350 and squatting 420 naturally, so my base is good. I just want one one last rockin cycle that hardens me up and puts a few extra pounds on. I really didn't like the balloon look from the first cycle and I'd like to trim down a little - hence the eq and anavar. None of my dosages are very high either, so i figured, this would be a super sweet second cycle.

Way too much for a 2nd cycle....why the 9 weeks for the 1st cycle?
~EZ

The 9 weeks was partially because I only planned for 8-10 weeks. I also learned that I need to have some aromasin on hand for bloating and blood pressure. I ended the cycle there and felt like I got decent gains and learned how my body is going to respond for this cycle. Got pretty much everything I need. I mostly just had issues retaining water which contributed to some rising blood pressure. Ended it to be safe.

Could someone pm details on how to get clomid? All I have is nolvadex and my source for gear is in a dif state where my family lives. Won't be visiting for awhile. Is there a good online source? Please pm me.

Could someone pm details on how to get clomid? All I have is nolvadex and my source for gear is in a dif state where my family lives. Won't be visiting for awhile. Is there a good online source? Please pm me.

Chemicalneed.com or Great White Peptides...both sponsors on this forum bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

The 9 weeks was partially because I only planned for 8-10 weeks. I also learned that I need to have some aromasin on hand for bloating and blood pressure. I ended the cycle there and felt like I got decent gains and learned how my body is going to respond for this cycle. Got pretty much everything I need. I mostly just had issues retaining water which contributed to some rising blood pressure. Ended it to be safe.

Fair enough...

You said it your self, you have a good base. No need to go over board on the cycle...

~EZ

Too much for a 2nd cycle. If you dont want people looking at you like you do roids, then dont do such an overblown cycle.
if your first cycle was test only at 390/wk 9 weeks, simply go 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Its cheaper, safer, and effective since its still only a 2nd cycle. You wont have as many sides either.

Whether you are bloated up or lean mass will depend on your diet, not the amount of different roids you can cobble together for a nice sounding cycle.

Top Bottom