Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/EQ/Var/Dbol as 2nd cycle

Hey ez, what part would you cut out of the cycle? I would be willing to cut var but I really want to keep the eq. I guess I don't understand why I need to do more cycles before adding var? I really liked the profiles of both var and eq. Test worked great for me but I feel like now I want it to be my base and add eq/var to fine tune the results instead of just ballooning. I could cut dbol out too. If I cut dbol, would test/eq/var be ok?

If u drop the var it shouldn't be a huge loss. Just run forma stanozolol to keep any water off from the test and eat clean as hell and you'll look great after 16 wks bro. U could dial down the carbs towards the end to shred up a little more.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

First off throw that nolva in the trash its crap. Replace it with 25 mg day clomid in pct. Also the eq needs to be ran 16 weeks. As far as the aromasin goes, if your bloating now then take it. I would run the hcgenerate oncycle to keep balls plump and do the hcg blast weeks 14-18. Run the var from 12-18 and start pct at 18. Get some n2guard or forged liver while running the orals. So here is the layout.

1-14 test 500 mh week
1-16 eq 500 mg week
1-4 dbol 50 mg day
12-18 var 60 -80 mg day
1-4, 12-18 n2guard
6-14 hcgenerate
14-18 hcg 500 ius week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 eod

Pct 18-22
Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed
Daa
Forma

22-26 bridge from ntbm

NTBM REP

This is a great cycle...for a more experienced cycle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is a great cycle...for a more experienced cycle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I can cut the dbol out if that's enough to tone it down?? I really don't care for the dbol anyways and I'm only on the 2nd day. A lot of you are saying its too much for a 2nd cycle so I'm looking for an alternative. I'm set on running eq since its already paid for and on hand. I dot have anavar yet so I can cut that but I'd like to keep it if that's not too much

I cut dbol out of the cycle. I hate the bloat it gives anyways. I'll decide around week 10 if I want to run anavar the last 4-6 weeks.
Cycle will continue as follows:
Test cyp 480 mg/week. weeks 1-16
EQ 510 mg/week. weeks 1-15

Sticking with nolvadex vs clomid for pct, since I already have it and responded well to it last pct. Had natural levels of test nearly 600ng/dl a month after end of cycle.
Still have hcgengerate, unleashed/post cycle, forged post cycle, aromasin, bridge, HCG for pct.

Should be good to go.

I cut dbol out of the cycle. I hate the bloat it gives anyways. I'll decide around week 10 if I want to run anavar the last 4-6 weeks.

Sticking with nolvadex vs clomid for pct, since I already have it and responded well to it last pct. Had natural levels of test nearly 600ng/dl a month after end of cycle.
Still have hcgengerate, unleashed/post cycle, forged post cycle, aromasin, bridge, HCG for pct.

Should be good to go.

Sorry I didn't respons sooner....like it

~EZ

Should be good to go.

run eq for 16 weeks... there is no reason you can't throw anavar on the back end of this cycle... it was a bit much with four different things going on but you can definitely throw it in... run it weeks 13-18... 60 mg the first four weeks and then bump to 80 mg...

run eq for 16 weeks... there is no reason you can't throw anavar on the back end of this cycle... it was a bit much with four different things going on but you can definitely throw it in... run it weeks 13-18... 60 mg the first four weeks and then bump to 80 mg...

Should I run test for 17 weeks so it clears the same time as EQ, can I stop them both at the same time with no undesirable consequences?

Should I run test for 17 weeks so it clears the same time as EQ, can I stop them both at the same time with no undesirable consequences?

test and eq are both going to take two weeks to clear so just run them both 16 weeks... run anavar up to week 18 and then you can start pct right after you complete anavar...

Top Bottom