Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test+Eq+Tren+Mast cycle

Razielx

Hey guys, I am 22 y.o ( yeye too young, spare me, planning on becoming IFBB pro next 5 years) keep in mind I am extreme exctomorph, training and dieting spot on for the past 2 years 6-8 meals a day minimum got 3 cycles done ( not gonna bother write the pct too )
1. week 1-6 dbol (forgot)
week 1-12 test e 500mg/week
week 12-16 pct
2. week 1-4 anapolon 50mg ed
week 1-10 sustanon 250 500mg/week
week 1-10 deca 350-500 mg/week
week 10-14 test prop 400mg/week
week 10-14 winstrol 50mg ed
week 14-20 pct
( even on deca ans anapolon my bf was 7-8% while eating like a beast )
3. week 1-6 tbol
week 1-12 sustanon 250 500mg/week
week 1-12 tren ace 400 mg/week
week 12-16 test prop 400/week
week 16-20 pct
( all these cycles had arimidex, and dostinex used through out the cycle )
Here are my stats:
177-178cm height (5.8)
170-175 lbs
5-6% bf sometimes even 4%
about to have a competition next year so I was thinking about this cycle, thing is never stacked so many compounds at once , about to start this cycle 5-6 months from now but I still need to adjust it and get money for it etc so here it is:

week 1-20 test prop 100mg eod
week 1-16 tren ace 100mg eod
week 1-16 mast E 800mg/week
week 1-16 eq 800mg/week
week 16-20 winstrol 50-100mg ed ( thinking of upping it to 100 this time )
week 1-18-20 dostinex .5mg e3d
arimidex on hand
pct: clomid: 200mg first day, 100/100/50/50
nolva: 100 first day, 60/60/40/40/20/20

Goal of this cycle is to get extremly hard and aesthetic & high definition & vascularity while gettin lean and solid gainz 5-1h0lbs would be awesome also abit of strengh

Pretty hard cycle but nice numbers. It should be fun.
What class do you compete in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In spite of being quite harsh, the cycle looks legit. But there are a couple of things I would change there:

1. EQ is not all that weak - there is no need to use so much of it. 600 mgs should be plenty.

2. You should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle, not have it on hand just in case. Remember, it is easier and healthier to prevent side effects, rather than deal with them. Also, arimidex is not the best AI to use with trenbolone - this steroids will mess up with your cholesterol, and arimdex will make things worse. Among other advantages, aromasin will on the contrary balance things out.

3. Where is the liver support for winstrol? It is a liver toxic steroid.

4. Your PCT is very weak, and you are going to use excessive dosages of clomid. Check out how a proper PCT should look like - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

ye I was thinking to lower the dose on EQ too, thanks, think I will do that.
I know all about the cholesterol problems but I used it last time and did bloodwork and had no problems but i think indeee aromasin would be much better + I don t really have gyno problems on low doses
Ye I forgot to write about the liver protect, i will use n2guard liv and some essential other shit i have in my country, forgot it s name
And ye my pct I know it s sloppy , never used si many compunds i will read the article you posted.
Any other suggestions ?

I am not shocked, but I don t have any business in the low league, my food is point too don t worry about that bro...

Thing is in my country is imposible to find gw & mk & hcgenerate even n2guard is super hard to find

GW and mk you can order from sarms1.com

HCGenerate and N2guard you can order from n2bm.com

Both companies ship internationally my friend.

Interesting cycle. Long and definitely harsh but if you are competing at a very high level I get it. I don't agree with it but I understand it. The only major thing I would change is the PCT. It looks pretty weak after coming off that much gear.

Top Bottom