Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Eq, and tren cycle help!

VasQlar

What's up guys!? Planning my third cycle. Looking to run test eq and tren. High tren and low test, and tren for only 8-10 weeks. I also like the idea of using tren ace and test prop together so I was looking to try that. I have an idea of what I think I wanna run but what do you guys think? Someone had told me the change in esters and doses isn't good... A little help?

Stats- 5'8" 185lbs 6.5%bf

Cycle history:
1. Dbol 50 kick, test e 600
2. Anavar kick, test e 600, eq 600

Weeks 1-10
Test e- 500mg per week
Eq- 600mg per week

Weeks 10-16
Test p 75mg MWF
Tren ace- 150mg MWF
Eq- 200mg MWF
Hcg 2000ui per week

Weeks 16-20
Winny 50mg ed
Test p 75mg MWF
Tren ace 150mg MWF
Hcg 2000ui per week

Weeks 20-24 (4 days after last pin)
Clomid 100/50/50mg per day
Nolvadex 40/40/30/20mg per day

Also been toying with the idea of kicking with anavar...By the way I will have Arimidex, caber, liver support on hand for this cycle.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
My main question/concern is the switching of the esters and dosages around week 10. Any negative effects of doing this?

Thank you sir !đź‘Ť

Ur right at the age where I will consider giving advice

Now that being said ur cycle is a bit on the heavy side for a third cycle tren is not recommended as at ur age and cycle experience there is no 100% that u will recover ur natural test levels to optimal

My opinion is this if ur dead set on runnin tren run that alone with test p

U have way to many compounds In there ! What are ur goals ur already super lean

U wanna bulk up? Is ur winny a oral ? If so don't kick start with oral and finish

Thank you sir !đź‘Ť

Ur right at the age where I will consider giving advice

Now that being said ur cycle is a bit on the heavy side for a third cycle tren is not recommended as at ur age and cycle experience there is no 100% that u will recover ur natural test levels to optimal

My opinion is this if ur dead set on runnin tren run that alone with test p

U have way to many compounds In there ! What are ur goals ur already super lean

U wanna bulk up? Is ur winny a oral ? If so don't kick start with oral and finish

Appreciate it man! So you think something like a 10 week test prop and tren ace cycle? I'm looking to just keep slowly adding lean mass. I thought about running a deca cycle for a bulk but I'd rather available the bloat and do a slow lean bulk. The winny is oral, but just had a bunch left over so I'm not set on using it, especially if you're saying not to.

I'm looking to do my first contest late fall and was hoping to be around 200lbs and close to 5%

U know for some it's hard to gain on tren .. I'm one I can eat till I puke and just shred up

Why no prop and npp?

Solid cycle for 10 weeks ur golden

U know for some it's hard to gain on tren .. I'm one I can eat till I puke and just shred up

Why no prop and npp?

Solid cycle for 10 weeks ur golden

My oral tren cycle I was able to eat like crazy but idk if that translates the same to the injectable or not...

I was consider npp for awhile, I'll have to look back into it. That might be a little pricey from my source though. Would you recommend eq with that? I know that's good for increasing the appetite.

Another question, a buddy of mine runs a pretty similar cycle that I posted originally but with deca in place of eq, I've told him before running deca and tren is a bad idea but he doesn't seem to care. What're your thoughts there? Even if he has the deca and tren split apart?

Top Bottom