Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test+EQ+Primo tips for this cycle?

aqux

Hey!

Im putting together a nice stack for this summer cycle. This will be my third cycle, and Im pretty lean measuring around 7-8% bodyfat on machines and fat caliber (3spot method). Im cutting before cycle so I can bulk and stay lean throughout the summer on cycle and then keep bulking post cycle to hopefully keep my gains as much as possible.

Weighing about 91 kg and are 187 cm.

The summer cycle Im thinking about is 12 weeks of test, EQ and primo.

My question is, how much of each would you recommend me to run on cycle and should I run primo the whole cycle or just the end? Should I do any AI during or after? I will run EQ for the entire cycle.

Im living in norway and have no excess to sarms, only the most popular pct`s, so Im thinking hcg right after cycle, then nolva or clomid. What do you guys think?

Tnx!

Agree with zinergy. Ditch the EQ. What kind of testosterone are you running? Enanthate, Cypionate, Sustanon or Propionate?

What kind of Primobolan are you running? Enanthate, acetate or oral?

For long esters, I'd do 1cc of each, twice a week. Anyone who tells you that you need more than 200mg's of legit primobolan a week has never used real primobolan.

hmm... Why ditch EQ - heard a lot of good things about it...? And its supporting my goal of slow, steady gains with not much side effects + it increases appetite - which is a good thing for me. Also, ppl say that it gives you a nice feeling and a aesthetic look...
Im thinking about running long esters on both, so Test E and primo E.
I like to run on medium to low doses, so 200mg if thats all I need, then good. Have searched around, and never see anyone recommend lower then 400mg, and usually 6-800 a week...

hmm... Why ditch EQ - heard a lot of good things about it...? And its supporting my goal of slow, steady gains with not much side effects + it increases appetite - which is a good thing for me. Also, ppl say that it gives you a nice feeling and a aesthetic look...
Im thinking about running long esters on both, so Test E and primo E.
I like to run on medium to low doses, so 200mg if thats all I need, then good. Have searched around, and never see anyone recommend lower then 400mg, and usually 6-800 a week...

EQ was made for animals, it's known for causing anxiety that sticks for time after cessation, increases hematocrit to dangerous levels thereby increasing risk of blood clots.

The benefits of this steroid are very mild but the sides are much worse.

hm... Is there any other cycle you would recommend? I have a really high shbg level (above 100) and thinking about taking low doses of winstrol just to lower shbg level to free up more testosterone. Do you think that would be a better choice with primo and test? Any other suggestions?

hm... Is there any other cycle you would recommend? I have a really high shbg level (above 100) and thinking about taking low doses of winstrol just to lower shbg level to free up more testosterone. Do you think that would be a better choice with primo and test? Any other suggestions?

Masteron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okey, hm...sure why not. But then how would you run the cycle.
Run primo and test from the start and then finish off adding masteron to the mix?
Example:
Test E -400mg/w 12 weeks
Primobolan -400mg/w 12 weeks
Masteron E -200mg/w week 6-12

Could I supplement with low doses of dbol in the first 4 weeks to get some extra gains before pollishing of with masteron? Or will test+primo do the trick?

Tnx for advice zinergy! Maybe I´ll save the dbol for my winter bulk then ^^
So:
Test E -400mg/w 12 weeks
Primobolan -400mg/w 12 weeks
Masteron E -200mg/w week 12 weeks

Something like that? And is there something I can do to (except a solid pct) to minimize shutdown post cycle? Like tapering of test near the end or run it lower throughout the cycle?

Tnx for all help, greatly appreciate it!

Top Bottom