Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test+EQ+Primo tips for this cycle?

EQ was made for animals, it's known for causing anxiety that sticks for time after cessation, increases hematocrit to dangerous levels thereby increasing risk of blood clots.

The benefits of this steroid are very mild but the sides are much worse.
EQ was made for humans, not animals. whenever bashes EQ i gotta step in cause it is my favorite steroid. Equipoise original trade name was actually Parenabol, and it was first broughtto market by Ciba in the 1950's to the human grade pharma market, andused in medicine until the end of the 70's. This means for 20 yearsit was human grade. today it is a vet steroid but it wasn't originally.. same goes for tren. people need to know the truth about these compounds and not parrot misinformation

EQ actually is a mild steroid, and the side effects are very minimal.

You could incorporate HCG during the cycle:

250-500iu per shot, two shots per week. Start in week 1, end in week 12.

You will be completely shut down no matter what you do. Tapering or running a low dose will make no difference. Just run your thorough PCT and that is the best way to recover.

You will be completely shut down no matter what you do. Tapering or running a low dose will make no difference. Just run your thorough PCT and that is the best way to recover.

I agree with this completely. That's why I personally don't recommend HCG.

Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

The suppression isn't a huge issue because your natural testosterone production will restart if you run a proper PCT after your cycle. I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Im living in Norway and do not have access to all those serms and stuff inn the perfect pct. I do have access to HCG, Nolva, Clomid and arimidex.
Will that be enough? I have had a high tsh and shbg level for a few years, dont know if its the steroids, since I never paid attention to bloodwork before testing steroids. But Im pretty sure I was good and healthy before. But now my tsh is at 6.0 (ref. is >4,8) and shbg is above 100 (ref. is >60). I want to put in something to lower my shbg on cycle like low dose of masteron or winstrol...what do you think?

The single best drug to lower SHBG is proviron.

You can order everything you need for the perfect PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, sarms1.com and n2bm.com. All 3 companies ship internationally.

Top Bottom