Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/eq/dbol cycle update: end week 5

blown93302

just wanna give another quick update on my cycle.

weeks 1-2 test 1g, eq 1g
weeks 3-10 test 500, eq 400
weeks 3-6 dbol 35ed <-------came in late
weeks 7-12 winny 50 ed

i had moon face last week with the liquidex at .5mg eod, so i bumped it to .5mg ed and it has helped. face is back to normal, also noticed my wrists and ankles shrunk a little too. well i started at 178, last week i was at 192, and today i weighed in at 202!! so i am very happy. bodyfat probably up .5-1%?? started around 8, can still see abs.

training been very good. strength keeps increasing every week. doing cardio 2-3 times a week for 20 minutes after my workout.

diet been very clean. eating around 4200-4500 cals/day. 6 full meals plus a bag of peanuts to snack on throughout the day for an extra 800 cals.

so overall very good for my first cycle. i couldnt be more please up to this point. i am hoping to get to 210 before i start the winny and maybe cut up a little to around 200. thanks guys!

Awesome work!!, Congrads on the gains. YOu should consider throwing a little fina in at the end of your cycle.

Are you using Zyg/Andy13 suggestion to shorten the off period for the clomid?

M56M

Top Bottom