Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/eq/dbol cycle update: end week 4

blown93302

well guys been one month so far. started at 178 and now up to 192!! very happy with the results considering i just started the dbol last week since it came in late. i did frontload though, thats why i got those gains so fast. heres my cycle:

weeks 1-2 test1g, eq1g
weeks 3-10 test 500, eq 400
weeks 3-7 dbol 35ed
weeks 8-12 winny 50ed<------ will only do this if i get up past 205
arimidex .5mg eod throughout
clomid starting week 13.

so what do you guys think so far? decent gains?? i am very happy with them. bf% hasnt changed much although i'd imagine a little bit due to calorie intake around 4000-4500.

EXCELLENT gains for only 4 weeks time. Looks like that frontloading did you well. I am already planning my next cycle...after this coming cycle...and I am going to give frontloading a try. Keep us updated dude.

The dbol will def get u over 205, keep the winny u wont be sorry.

lol, thanks guys.... i will be posting some before/after pics too...i cant wait for those. over the summer i was 165lb skinny twig. it should be good. thanks for the support!!

Nice gains so far. That is my next cycle minus the winny. My dosages will be a little different too. Good luck on the rest of your cycle.

Top Bottom