Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test EQ Anavar

Black87

Plat Hero
Platinum
Right now I m on this cycle, 9th week, finally EQ kicks in :):)

1-15 Test e 400mg pw
1-14 EQ 500mg pw
10-15 Anavar 60mg per day

I was wonder can I stack winstrol with anavar this last 6 weeks of cycle but in half dosages, something like Anavar 30mg per day and Winstrol at 30mg per day or just to stick with 60mg of Anavar last 6 weeks or only Winstrol 50mg per day. Any thoughts on synergy when stacking winstrol and anavar ? Does anyone here stacked these 2 oral AAS as finisher for last 5-6 weeks ?

of course you can... its completely unnecessary though... its better to just pick one that run half doses of either... i much more prefer winstrol but thats person to person specific...

1-15 Test e 400mg pw
1-14 EQ 500mg pw

I was wonder can I stack winstrol with anavar this last 6 weeks of cycle but in half dosages, something like Anavar 30mg per day and Winstrol at 30mg per day or just to stick with 60mg of Anavar last 6 weeks or only Winstrol 50mg per day. Any thoughts on synergy when stacking winstrol and anavar ? Does anyone here stacked these 2 oral AAS as finisher for last 5-6 weeks ?

I do that for the last 2-3 weeks before a show. I personally wouldn't do it without a show upcoming.

Thanks guys for quick answers, I would probably stick with winstrol at 50mg ED last 5 weeks of cycle.

1-15 Test e 400mg pw
1-14 EQ 500mg pw

I dislike seeing people 'add' to their cycles. It just makes me feel like a pot luck way of cycling

Make sure to add in an AI like aromasin into your cycle to keep estrogen levels in the normal range

Top Bottom