Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Enath/dbol or Deca/dbol ...which is better for size/mass?

chris

Which combo would be best for a mass cycle?

800mg Torrnel Test Enath week...w/35mg dbol/day

or

600mg tt Deca week....w/35mg dbol/day

or

to pose another question:
If you could do all three but not at those dosages which one would you lower the dosage on Deca or Test?

This will be my 3rd cycle.

Will their be much of a differance in gains from adding the 600-800mg of test enath to the 600mg deca/dbol??

Basically will it be worth the money...useing all three deca/test/dbol? Or would I see similar or close to the same results with a combination of jus two items?

IMO it depends on your genitics as to which drugs work best for you. Obviously you will gain more size/water weight w/ the test stack. However, I like more quality gains and believe you will have a better looking physique with the dec stack and possibly keep more.

Is test needed with deca/dbol?

Do I need to add test......... to 600mg of deca for wks 1-10and 35-40mg of dbol for wks 1-5?

Should I add the test? How much? Will I gain more by adding the test?

i think the dbol looks good, if u need to lower the deca to 400mg/wk is should still give gains, unless u have used it a lot already. if u can do atleast 250mg/wk of test so your test level stay up, but optimum would be 750mg/wk

IMO Test-D-Bol would be a better mass stack but if possable I would replace the Deca for some Eq and do all three....With a good diet you will blow up

M18

I think it would be worth the money to use all three. Especially this being your third cycle. You're using vet products so it shouldn't cost you alot to use all three. Deca has been getting a bad rap lately(who the hell knows why?), and is starting to get less credit lately. EQ is still a good choice, but for pure mass deca is the way to go...

i just started all three. ill keep up dated on how it works for me. i think u should take all three to though. im taking 400/test 300deca/ and 25 mg a day of reforvit.

thanks for the replies

mustang18,
i've used the tt eq before at 400mg a week for 10 weeks. i wasn't happy with the results....maybe at 600mg/wk i would have seen better. i've done 400mg of deca with great results.

i know everyone reacts different to each as.

i guess i'll go with 600mg deca 1-10 wks......test enath 800mg 1-7wks.....dbol 35/day 1-5 wks.

i guess i can buy that cycle for under 500 bucks.

Top Bottom