Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Enanthate vs Anavar !

pumpitupmoo

hey guys after reading a bit more about anavar i was wondering if it would be a better to choice to run test enanthate or anavar

i know anavar doesnt aromatize which is a plus altough i would like to lean out and was thinking of runnning test with winstrol

some say anavar only cycle will lean out more than test winstrol cycles..but then again im not sure if i want to screw up my liver that much with oral anavar...

what do you guys think

I'd say run a low does of test E with the anavar. Best of both worlds.

something like 250mg test e/week
50mg anavar/day
for about 8-10 weeks.

ripped, lean, big. you win anyway you look at it.

Anavar is mild on the liver....more so than any other oral steroid

Run Test E and anavar together - I'm doing 500mg test e/ 40mg anavar ed right now...

RippedRule said:

Run testosterone enanthate and anavar together - I'm doing 500mg testosterone enanthate/ 40mg anavar ed right now...

how far in the cycle are you ?

did you cut up some bf ?

RippedRule said:

Run Test E and anavar together - I'm doing 500mg test e/ 40mg anavar ed right now...
What are your results?

I'm on week 6 of Test and week 2 of anavar.

I'm up about 10 lbs already, feeling strong as hell. My bench is up over 20 lbs since that test kicked in.

I feel like over the last week I'm looking more vascular, could be me leaning out or the anavar kicking in.

Feeling great overall though=)

RippedRule said:

agree way to go right there

RippedRule said:

Anavar isn't much less toxic than the others, but toxicity is concieved high (overstated) with all of them really, which isn't true. Medical doses of anadrol go as high 5mg per kilogram of body weight, for me that would be almost 500mg

Go with what's been suggested already. 250-500mg test and Ryno suggested 50mg var, I would even go 60mg for 8 weeks. 60mg+ anavar will make your veins pop out like crazy.

allright thanks guys as always great advice

u sold me on the mild on the liver part and dabuffguy finished it with popping veins ive heard enough thats what ill use :)

Top Bottom