Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Enanthate only cycle.... How long will I have to wait?

bunkka

Will be coming off a test only cycle soon.

Went 2 Weeks at 1000mg and then the final 8 at 500mg/week.

Have 1 more week left - Will start Clomid 20 days after last injection.

Being such a mild cycle, I'm thinking of by-passing the general 10 weeks on/10 weeks off rule of thumb for my next cycle.

I've gotten really good results in the past w/ EQ and Winny (orals). The Enanthate is so cheap, I'd like to go w/ that again, too, in my next cycle.

Considering I was only on 500mgs/week for the past couple of months, does anyone think it would be okay for me to by-pass the break? My Clomid therapy would be complete by mid-May.

I'd really like to go into the Enanthate/EQ/Winny Cycle at the start of June with perhaps an 8-Weeker.

I just am really feeling like I'd be wasting the 10 weeks off on such a mild cycle i'm coming off.

I know there a lot of people that go years on end w/o a break. I will always opt for giving my body a rest under most circumstances... but after this 500mg/wk Test cycle??????

Comments? Suggestions?

If this is your first cycle then dont even think about staying on

time on=timeoff
take a break bro, youll thank me later

Well first of all a cycle frontloading a gram of enth the first two weeks isn't a "mild" cycle at all. Like Diabolical said take some time off, especially during the summer months. As far as going years on end without a break- they are pros, or perhaps have a decent chance of making a living from their physique. The trade off for them is justified, that's how they might make their living. I would take a break bro...:(

It's REALLY not worth it, bro. Go ahead and let your body normalize for atleast 10-12 weeks. Then, decide to go back on or not.

20 days after last injection? Isnt that a bit long?

I went to 500mg enan. /week, after doing a 6wk fina/winny cycle. I've been on enan for 5 weeks now. Should I go for another 5 wk with enan, and then take a long break?

Or should I stop now? Either way, when do you recomennd to start taking clomid? Ive been shooting 1ml(250mg) every monday/thursday. 2 weeks after last shot?

Thanks

knekt said:

I went to 500mg enan. /week, after doing a 6wk fina/winny cycle. I've been on enan for 5 weeks now. Should I go for another 5 wk with enan, and then take a long break?

Or should I stop now? Either way, when do you recomennd to start taking clomid? Ive been shooting 1ml(250mg) every monday/thursday. 2 weeks after last shot?

Thanks

yeah run the enathate for another 5 weeks, the same way. Start Clomid 2 weeks after last shot of Enan.

knekt said:

Thanks

most people start clomid after enan about three weeks after last shot, sometimes two. also i see no point in stopping your cycle now, if you did you would not maximize your gains from the enan, it often takes several weeks for people to start seeing tangible results. why did you jump into an enan cycle after 6 weeks of winny/fina? i would have run them all together.
foo

chanmanfoo said:

most people start clomid after enan about three weeks after last shot, sometimes two. also i see no point in stopping your cycle now, if you did you would not maximize your gains from the enan, it often takes several weeks for people to start seeing tangible results. why did you jump into an enan cycle after 6 weeks of winny/fina? i would have run them all together.
foo

it was probably a last minute addition, idealy you he should have run them together but no biggie, just continue with Enan for 5 weeks and you'll be straight.........

I'm assuming you have your anit-e's and clomid already.....

Top Bottom