Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Enanthate Cycle

SA80

This will be my first Test E cycle. Should i take 250mg or 500mg each week? Is Norma a good product of Test E? I was thinking of a 12 week cycle...1-4 dbol 25mg and 8-12 winni 50mg tabs. I have my PCT lined up.
I wanted to inject in my quad......what needle size would be good?

Stats: 5 8", 191ibs, 9% BF, 38 yrs old.

That looks like a great cycle, and it looks like you really did you research.
do 500mg of test E per week(2 shots mon and thurs)

for quad: 23 ga 1 inch,

make sure you draw with a larger needle, then put on the new 23ga to shoot

good luck

Add some arimedex ( .5 mgs ed ) to ur cycle since ur using d-bol. i am on a very similar cycle rite now. just higher dosage.that cycle should work great for u. keep us posted

My first, and second test e cycle i didnt exceed 375mg per week and got the results i wanted. I personnaly dont think you need 500 a week. I would go with 250 a week to start. Or you could split the difference... if 1cc=250mgs. do 1.5cc's=375....But thats just my opinion.

SA80 said:
This will be my first Test E cycle. Should i take 250mg or 500mg each week? Is Norma a good product of Test E? I was thinking of a 12 week cycle...1-4 dbol 25mg and 8-12 winni 50mg tabs. I have my PCT lined up.

with thos stats and the fact that is youre first cycle 250 week should be good for you.just reamaber to eat bro.

Here is what I don't get about injecting: I thought the reason for the draw was to make sure you were in the right spot, well then putting a new needle in and injecting and you're not longer in the same spot. Help me clear this up if you can.

I'm about to run a Test-C 500mg/week cycle. I figure I'll inject in the butt.

SA80 said:

i will start my next in a couple of months and it looks just like yours, except im throwing in some test prop at the end, wk 10-12. i normally inject glutes and delts, but 23g worked fine when i did hit quads. just remember to eat and sleep like a mofo. and let us know the end results. peace.

Top Bottom