Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Enanthate 7 week results (Age 16)

TeenNacho

Hello everyone, I would like to enlighten novice users of AAS how a 7 week test Enanthate cycle has affected my body. I decided to wait a few months (last shot was October 20th) to make sure that I wouldn't experience any adverse side affects, which I never did. After my cycle, lab work came back to show that my test levels came back higher than where they actually started. Post-cycle I felt no side effects (i.e. no gyno, no high estrogen, did get a little body acne but that's all). I started out at 163 lbs. bodyweight 6% bf and at my heaviest, on cycle, I was 181 lbs 8% bf. Strength gains went through the roof as well as muscle gains. Post cycle, I was still gaining ridiculous strength gains all though muscle gains slowed. I made sure to run Nolvadex at 40 mg everyday post-cycle past the typical 4 weeks, basically until the bottle ran out haha. Just did my first official powerlifting competition yesterday, deadlifted 455 (up 15 lbs from max), didn't warm up right for squats so got 385, nowhere close to my max (420), and 250 for bench (long arms haha) @172 bw. All in all, I think it is unfair to say that "all" teenagers should not take steroids. I believe that they should be extremely responsible, have the guidance of other novice AAS users (in real life) as I did, and have supportive medical personel backing them.

Thank you,
Post your opinions and questions as you please :)

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

keep this up and your balls will be fried for life.

that isn't an opinion, that is a fact

you obviously aren't listening to the right people. at your age your HPTA is still developing. just imagine a fetus in the womb and the mother smoking crack and drinking alcohol and smoking. don't you think that is going to affect the baby? well that is what you are doing to your HPTA when you use exogenous hormones. the damage you are causing is not going to show up until you get into your 20's. when that happens you will start noticing you can't get it up, you will have shitty libido, and your test levels will be that of a 70 year old female. then you will look back and regret what you are doing.

you could have had just as good results by busting your ass in the weight room and eating better. but no you took the easy way out and hopped on gear. when i was your age I spent the entire summer break in my school gym lifting to get better. I'm all for teens lifting weights, you don't NEED steroids at your age to get results. I had my best results at 16-17 years old, i grew like a weed WITHOUT steroids and without any supplements whatsoever.

20 years of experience in the field telling you this. that is longer than you have been alive.

PS, i saw that stupid link you posted in another thread where some self proclaimed guru said that it was a myth teenagers can wreck their HPTA. that guy hasn't even posted in 7 years and admitted he had 1 year of steroid experience. so stop listening to random idiots on forums who have zero credentials or experience. just cause some 'guru' sounds smart on a forum and says what YOU want to hear, doesn't mean you should take their advice.

Last edited:
You have no idea what you are doing buddy. With a good diet and training routine you would have made those gains anyways!!!

It has nothing to do with the steroids.

Hit us up in a couple years when you are a slave to the needle and can never have kids.

Get off everything and don't touch steroids again until you are ATLEAST 23.

Steroids/pro-hormones are a terrible idea for an 16 year old. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but you will thank us in the long run. At 16, your body is still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix will prevent your body from going through puberty properly. You are going to do serious long term permeant damage to your health.

Besides, at 16 your natural testosterone levels are already through the roof. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. The only supplement an 16 year old needs is a good whey isolate supplement to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

Putting aside the idea that you did a cycle while being 16 - do you have the before and after pics? Curious to see.

Top Bottom