Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enanthate 250 or test 500 or test 600 what are the differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_vin90

Hey I know this must seem like a dumb question, but as a teacher once told me, there are no dumb questions J anyways back to what I was saying, im looking to start my first cycle and I was told to try Test E 250 1ml, I was wondering if this is to little and for instance if I ran Test E 250 2ml a week, is that the same as test 500 or are they different products all together? Basically what does it all mean i no it has something to do with the mg (i think), but do you just double the amount the reach the higher number?
Also for my post cycle im looking to run nolvadex, two weeks before my cycle ends or should I just wait till the end of the cycle and start the nolvadex then?

Hey I know this must seem like a dumb question, but as a teacher once told me, there are no dumb questions J anyways back to what I was saying, im looking to start my first cycle and I was told to try Test E 250 1ml, I was wondering if this is to little and for instance if I ran Test E 250 2ml a week, is that the same as test 500 or are they different products all together? Basically what does it all mean i no it has something to do with the mg (i think), but do you just double the amount the reach the higher number?
Also for my post cycle im looking to run nolvadex, two weeks before my cycle ends or should I just wait till the end of the cycle and start the nolvadex then?

Ello butt,

Test E is 250mg of Enanthate per ml.
Test 500 is a blend of testosterones. I think cypionate, Enanthate and propionate. (I may be wrong)

As for how much you take, that depends on you're age and size. Let the forum know your stats so we can help you with dosage.

Also you should stack the test with deca or tren for better results.

Also ask your dealer about anti e's.

Ello butt,

Also you should stack the test with deca or tren for better results.

Also ask your dealer about anti e's.

Bro not very sound advice your offering here.

Stack test with deca or tren for a first cycle you serious?

Matt take our advice and train hard for a few more years without anabolics and then look into a test only cycle and research on cycle support and pct.

Bro not very sound advice your offering here.

Stack test with deca or tren for a first cycle you serious?

Matt take our advice and train hard for a few more years without anabolics and then look into a test only cycle and research on cycle support and pct.

Better advice, but he never said how old he was.

Same compound, just different concentrations. Post up some stats so we can get a better idea on how to help you. Age, years training, BF level etc..

The TEST ENANTHATE 250 is just one ester.
The TEST 500 is most likely a blend of testosterone
esters perhaps similar to SUSTANON.

run a simple cycle test e 500mg weekly(split mon/ thurs) for 10 weeks thats all you need for ur first cycle , ignore the deca a tren advises which are not recommneded for 1st cycles and are a pain in the aas to recover from.. good luck

What to take

I want to start a new post for my own question and answer and im usually really good with computers but i cant figure this shit out... anyway i need some help with supplements as well.
I am 6'7 245 and 22 years old. Ive taken animal test which really didnt do shit for me but recently i tried tri methyl extreme which helped me put on weight but i lost some of it after. Now that i have been in that weight lifting mindset, i would like to try something more serious that will help me get bigger but also cut. I have heard good things about all different supplements but i am not sure what would be best to take. Any help will be appreciated

I cant figure how to post a question. hopefully someone picks up this post and can answer a few questions for me.
age 21
6'1
current weight 200, athletic build.

I will be getting test 500 and Decca, where can I find out how to properly start and continue usage. (,how often,how much etc)
will these products just make me big? or will it make my body toned and cut? (with a healthy meal plan of course)
any help would be appreciated.

im not sure if il be notified if someone replies, but feel free to message me too

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom