Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enanthate....

e2

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I'm wondering a few things about this ester, now it seems very strange to me that the majority of my friends who take this ester end up with side effects, even at low doses. Gyno, serious acne, etc etc... What i'm thinking to myself is that people are underestimating the half life of the ester, most people think it's 7 days, but i think it's longer. I think we're shooting too much and the doseage is building up over the cycle.

Has anyone else noticed the same thing in them or in friends?? What can you attribute the side effects to??

------------------
e2.jpg

Thats an interesting thought. I've never tried enanthate but some of my friends have used the Tornel T200. I always thought that the reason they had bad sides was because the T200 was maybe a dirty batch. They were taking about 600mg/week. One of my buddies took 200mg every five days for 8 weeks and saw excellent results, with almost no side effects. I bet the half-life is closer to 10-14 days than 7.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

I have taken the T200 and didn't get any side effect from it...was doing 6oo mgs a week last cycle.I fact I don't thing I gained any muscle with it either.
But when my friend uses that crap he breakes out with zits across his back in about three days..but if he uses one witha different ester he does not break out...Maybe you are right it could be the half life ....or it could be that the the stuff is crap.

Good thought here...Im going to run 1g of aratest starting next month for my winter cycle, my first thought was to run 2cc's every 3 days due to the prop, but being it only 50mg that probably wont really matter much. Im betting that the release of this ester is much slower than we thought..

Let me throw this to you...considering the half life and sides of enanthate, I would like your opinions on the scheduling of the injections.

Peace,
WCP

------------------
driven by testosterone
adrenaline and pheromone
crowning glory of creation
super-human incarnation

You may be right Big Rick, i've always shot it every 3 days and never had a problem, but it seems a lot of my fellows have.

As for mex steroids, i won't touch tornel or Brovel crap, and a lot of the acne the guys are experiencing is due to unsanitary pharmaceuticals.

------------------
e2.jpg

I just finished meaning last saturday was my last injection of Tornel Test.200 depot, and i gained strength, hardly any size and no sides at all, i was injecting 2cc's for five weeks, low dose but it was my first ever cycle. One week later i still have my strength but i partied all weekend and didn't eat properly so i lost about five pounds. What i read in Anabolics 2000 was it stayed in the system 14 days to up to three weeks.

Some of the sides are definitely attributable to Mexican gear.

I believe that the half life of enanthate is like 13-14 days....but I'll see if I can confirm that or disprove it.

Matt

I took reforvit for 8 weeks straight...saw little to no-side effects. Minor, minor acne and some testicular shrinkage. Other than that...nada. I just finished off two and a half bottles of test and noticed some swelling in my nips and more severe acne than the reforvit. Seems odd that D-bol would cause no gyno probs but the small dose of test I took would. I took 600mgs for 5 weeks and then 400 for 4. I began to wonder this myself because if you are taking a shot that lasts 7-10 days, every three days...it has to build up somewhere...

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

While I took enanthate, I saw only mild growth, water retention, and test. shrinkage. I took shots every 3rd day, giving me 600 mgs a week in a one week period.
I saw no major side effects, nor did the 2 bro's of mine taking it as well.
However, I did take the infamous Brovel brand, which may have been 20% water. So that may also be a factor.

I am with you E2. I finished a cycle of Test Enanthate about 3 weeks ago and I never get acne on my back and I still have it breaking out on me. I have tanning beds and I use them they go away and come right back when I don't use them.

Top Bottom