Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enanthate....

Just finished enanthate twice a week as part of a cycle- usual problems, acne on back,and other side effects-problem is I never used enanthate alone so it was hard to pinpoint problem. other than side effects I believe I get good results breaking up into smaller dose twice a week

I used the t200 at 400-1000mg with no real side effects, no more than when using sust.

I took the tornel t200 at 600mg week , and 2 cc ref b ED. the only sides i noted was mild acne and oily skin. gains were pretty good.

------------------
Flags.GIF

" TAKE IT SERIOUS OR GO HOME ! "
1AbBIG

I have always injected every 3 days and i believe that helps. the "low theory" is very credible i think, i am not a chemist but can detect what is going on in my body
as for the half life i believe it to be closer to 10-14 days as well. I have seen doctors prescribe it with orders to inject every 2 weeks!

------------------
Check out my HardCore Pic sitehttp://www.dell.homestead.com/conan/index.html

i was injecting 1000mgs at one shot per week.. all i got was acne. i was stupid back then and i only had two bottles, so it lasted 4 weeks and i wasted the shit
frown.gif

Frequency of injections was something I always used to ponder about. From friends reports as well as the reports and comments we have in this thread it is safe to say that injection frequency is an important aspect of the whole gear coarse.

One of the things you often hear guys say is, Test Prop is a great contest drug due to the fact that it doesn't aromatize as much or give you the bulking season sides you don't want with Test ie( acne water retention gyno etc).

That seems silly to me. I think it is just due to the fact that people use less when prepping for a contest and also something we hit on here, which is that the injection frequency gives you a steady supply with out all the peaks and vallies. this as E2 stated could be the reason why you get sides on Enanthate.

Unfortunatley due to the pin cushion syndrome not being everyones favorite we see a lot of guys opt to use longer acting esters and sust especially. My advice would be to use a prop or suspension and inject the desired daily amount. If you want 1gram per week inject 150mg of either daily. I know I know ouch!!!!!!! I am only saying this would probably yield better results and give you the most even levels in your body.

Now one thing I noticed as i was writing this is that people are going to say that shooting all the suspension will give you worse sides than 2 grams of enanthate. This I don't know about. It all depends on the individual. I will say this though, 1 gram of suspension a week broken up into daily injections will PROBABLY yield better results than 2 500mg shots of Enanthate.

Massive

Since the Aratest has 50 mg propionate AND 200 mg enanthate, when would y'all inject, say, 500 mg/week...250 every 3 days, or not??

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Among the few cycles I've done I have to concur that the singular time I used test.enant.around 400/wk, I saw some major pimples I have not experienced with any other test since. The gains were good though.

------------------
Concieve, believe, achieve! Kaz

I agree that injections frequency is the key..From my experience and that of my freinds. I showed more sides when I inject 1 or 2 per week and less on more gear when injecting 3-5 per week..I am going to do some rearranging with future cycles and let my body tell me what is going on....

------------------
eyes_1.gif

**If the bar stops movin push Harder**

Top Bottom