Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test enanth/deca cycle, comments please

roidbeginner87

Hey all this will be my 2nd cycle of gear first time using this combo though.

Im 24, 6ft 1, 195lbs, 10% body fat. Training for 3 1/2 years.

10 week cycle
1-10 Test enanth 500mg/wk
1-10 Deca 250mg/wk
1-10 Liquidex .25mg/day

Is this the right ratio for deca as i see all different threads and recommnedations. From my best knowledge i believe it to be 2:1, advice on this would be much appreciated. Also the armidex is a necessity yes?

PCT 3 weeks post last pin
day 1 clomid 300mg 40mg nolva
day 2-8 clomid 100mg 20mg nolva
day 9-21 clomid 50mg 20mg nolva

Does this seem like a suitable PCT for this cycle? Recommentdations on improvements or if this is solid as is. Much appreciated

Hey all this will be my 2nd cycle of gear first time using this combo though.

Im 24, 6ft 1, 195lbs, 10% body fat. Training for 3 1/2 years.

10 week cycle
1-10 Test enanth 500mg/wk
1-10 Deca 250mg/wk
1-10 Liquidex .25mg/day

Is this the right ratio for deca as i see all different threads and recommnedations. From my best knowledge i believe it to be 2:1, advice on this would be much appreciated. Also the armidex is a necessity yes?

PCT 3 weeks post last pin
day 1 clomid 300mg 40mg nolva
day 2-8 clomid 100mg 20mg nolva
day 9-21 clomid 50mg 20mg nolva

Does this seem like a suitable PCT for this cycle? Recommentdations on improvements or if this is solid as is. Much appreciated
The only advice I have for you cycle is to run the test a couple weeks longer. The ratios are fine.

PCT: Start it two weeks after your last pin. I mcuh rather prefer to run HCG for my PCT but then again, I never run a PCT. HCG is year round for me

I would like to run HCG but i cant get my hands on it, not easy in australia unfortunately. As for the cycle you suggest drop the deca at 10week and continue enth till 12 or continue both for 12wks? Also on some forums i have read with the deca cycle people are recommending 200mg/day of vitamin B6, should i be doing this and what exactly is it for cannot find much info on this at all?? Will do PCT 2 weeks post last pin, thanks dude!

Whats the general thoughts of AG Guys, pretty reliable products?

Last edited:
I would get generic tabs for your ancilleraries if possible. I have little confidence in research chems.

The ratio of test/deca is fine. You could go a little higher with the deca but it's not a necessity.

Stop the deca at wk 10 and run the enanthate until week 12. For a cycle that long, you really should be running hcg for wks 1-14.

Anyone have any tips/hints/sources of getting my hands on HCG in australia, Queensland? Any companies ship successfully or any intra Aus. sources?? Thanks

As i thought.. Im just going to smash the best natural test maximiser over counter product for weeks 10-14 to help prevent any crashes. I know this is not the ideal option but make do with what you have right..? One last question i have been finding difficult to find much research or info on is some deca cycles suggest Vitamin B6 @ 200mg/day should be implemented into the cycle to help prevent gyno problems arrise? Should I be implementing into my daily vitamins&minerals collection for the cycle??

Same pin is fine to draw both test and deca into for 1 inject only if i have researched correctly, confirmations?

Cheers guys, rocking feedback so far!

Last edited:
Same pin is fine. I prefer Arimidex to liquidex. Adex also helps prevert gyno by minimizing estrogen build up so dont worry abt viamin B6. Would run the Deca at @300mg / week. The 500 test should cover you and your still pretty young so test levels should already be pretty good and high. Like sayed above id run the deca 10 weeks and the test 11 or 12 weeks to help return your test levels to a higher state before PCT. Hope this helps.

Harry

Awesome will be hitting it in the coming weeks and will keep posted as to progress.. Looking forward to weeks 4 onward :) is .25mgs of liquidex/day ample to keep away gyno. ALso would it be smarter as i have heaps of nolva which i know is reliable to sub with vitamin b6 instead of liquidex? I know its not an AI but would that be better then using liquidex which im not 100% on reliability??

Im not a fan of nolva personaly it has its own set of sides. Liquidex should be fine? needs confirmation as I have never used it but should be the same as arimidex.

Harry

Top Bottom