Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test enan volume increase

samsaige

well dont shoot me but i have a 2 part question:

1. is it ok for a first cycle out of a 12 week cycle of strictly test enanthate to do 500 mg the first 8 weeks and the 750 the last 4? is that just a waste?

2. here is a doozy of a question, for those of us who are not blessed like arnold is, with perfect symmetry there is an issue (at least for me)

is anyones one side bigger than the other? my right delt, bicep, forarm, quad, ass cheek :worried: and latts ar bigger on the right side than the left. not elephant man huge, but probably about 20% bigger. if anyone else has this issue, how do you ballance out both sides, especially if you are going to start a cycle?

^^^ why do you say that??? do you have some insight on his training, diet, past cycle use??

personally I wouldn't go 500 for 8 weeks and then 750 for the last four, I would frontload a 1000mg for the first week or or two I prefer two but rec 1 then go 500 for the duration!! my last cycle was sust at 1000mg first 2 weeks and then 750 for the duration with some tren thrown in at the end.

what's your cycle history, stats, diet, etc?

samsaige said:
well dont shoot me but i have a 2 part question:

1. is it ok for a first cycle out of a 12 week cycle of strictly test enanthate to do 500 mg the first 8 weeks and the 750 the last 4? is that just a waste?

2. here is a doozy of a question, for those of us who are not blessed like arnold is, with perfect symmetry there is an issue (at least for me)

is anyones one side bigger than the other? my right delt, bicep, forarm, quad, ass cheek :worried: and latts ar bigger on the right side than the left. not elephant man huge, but probably about 20% bigger. if anyone else has this issue, how do you ballance out both sides, especially if you are going to start a cycle?

whats your cycle history brother? i wouldnt finish a cycle with a higher dose, harder recovery. as far as your bigger right side.. i cant help you elephant man :p j/k bro

500 of Tes is a great Start / mid range cycle

Protein Intake is KEY.

As far as Body Imbalance for muscle use Dumbbells to force symmetry.

Also cardio as is running out side helps Balance Core

Triple J said:
bang bang

you are not ready to juice yet

Triple J said:
bang bang

you are not ready to juice yet

Dude, you don't know shit, i just respectfully asked a question! why was everyone else cool and not you? sick of assholes like you, shut the fuck up and let the others who are not on a high horse help out.

Would rather ask than be stupid and do it wrong, one can read only so much and
then there comes the time to ask the experts the questions, so shut the fuck up

You don't provide enough information to give an answer. Until you provide the usual details, xrsist has said it all.

Regarding your pronounced bilateral asymetry, unless you're grossly exagerating, I suggest you see a doctor. As you describe it, it sounds more like a genetic abnormality than a deficiency in your training.

its not eXAGERATED, i just notice it since i know my body. i guess if i did use dumbells for that side, and did 2 extra sets a day with that side, i should be able to force it to get bigger and ballance out with the right side.

with the test, i will just keep it at 500 and keep it even so i have no major crash either way.

I have never done a cycle, that is why i asked,i know everyone says you should do d-bol or something else, like winstrol for the start of the cycle until the test kick in in 4 or 5 weeks, but i dont want to mix too many things for first cycle, i just one it clean and simple since i have somewhat of a temper, and didnt want my body and emotions going through a yoyo and not being able to control my behaviour.

so i thought keep it simple stupid is the best rule for the first cycle. i am 190 lbs and 5'8, i have worked out for about 10 years, and just want the that extra boost to get to 210 lbs or so.

i work out days a week with 20 minutes of high intensity cardio thrown in every day.

i have gotten myself up to 3000 caolories a day not, and trying to perfect my diet to 4000 calories, i just feel like i cant eat anther bite. but i am trying to condition myself to eat a lot for when i start my cycle in 2 weeks. i am 42 years old.

enough info or more gnentlemen?

also pct i have nolva, clomid, aromasin and hgc on hand.

Well, I can see two good ways to use up your spare gram of test: either run 600mg for the first ten weeks or run 750 for the middle four weeks. I think I'd prefer the former so that there's no real feeling of coming down at any stage.

My main reason for holding off answering earlier was the possibility that you were another 120lb monster just starting out and looking for quick muscle. :)

Top Bottom