Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test en tren

lighters.

Hi bros, most people I know who use roids say running high doses of test with tren is wasting the test, I got a great deal from my source on this compounds, I have like 8 week supply from each one, and I was wondering if I can run them back to back instead of running them together, thank you.

running high dose of test with tren is absurd and I will tell you why

tren is already so androgenic that adding in test at high doses will just add to more side effects. also more test means more estrogen problems too.

i like to keep my test very low to 0 on tren. in fact i would recommend guys don't stack test with tren at all.

Trenbolone is 5 times as potent as testosterone is, both in anabolic terms, and in androgenic. So there is no need for high dosages of testosterone while using trenbolone. Therefore, I would either take a low dosage of testosterone with a relatively high trenbolone dosage, or would make vice versa - each scenario has its advantages and disadvantages.

Rather then use a high dosage of test and then a high dosage of tren, I would use a moderate dosage of both and do a 12 week cycle. You will get way better results and way less side effects.

I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 12
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Do you have short or long esters? If you have short esters then 8 weeks is fine but if you have long esters then I would run a 12 week cycle.

I would never recommend high doses of either compound. It will just add side effects. I don't think you need more than 500mg per week of test and 300mg per week of tren for results.

Top Bottom