Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E + Winstrol + Equipoise Cycle Advice Needed!

JaylovesDbol

Hey,

I am currently cruising on Test-E, about 200mg/week.
Now I am looking to lean out and got a lot of Winstrol and Equipoise on hand.
Diet + Workout is on point but my body fat is too high. Didn’t measure it but feel bloated.
I have never run any winny or equipoise before, so I am unsure about the dosage and If I keep running my test as base.
Any advice would be great.

My idea so far, from reading a couple of cycle logs..

300mg Test-E / week ( would prefer cyp but don’t have it)
2x200mg Equipoise / week
3x10mg Winny Tabs/day

Run it for 8 weeks to lean out and shred some body fat.

Test e and cyp are the same thing for all real world purposes. Both are long estered forms of testosterone and pretty much the exact same thing.

Your cycle dosages looks good. I would bump the cycle length to around 12 weeks. EQ has a half life of 14 days. It wont even reach peak blood hormone levels until you are in weeks 5-6 of your cycle.

What is missing from your cycle is an AI. An AI is very important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. The body also burns body fat best in a low estrogen environment. Get aromasin and dose 10mg EOD with your cycle. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle. On TRT drop the aromasin dosage down to 5mg EOD.

You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

Test e and cyp are the same thing for all real world purposes. Both are long estered forms of testosterone and pretty much the exact same thing.

Your cycle dosages looks good. I would bump the cycle length to around 12 weeks. EQ has a half life of 14 days. It wont even reach peak blood hormone levels until you are in weeks 5-6 of your cycle.

What is missing from your cycle is an AI. An AI is very important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. The body also burns body fat best in a low estrogen environment. Get aromasin and dose 10mg EOD with your cycle. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle. On TRT drop the aromasin dosage down to 5mg EOD.

You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

Thanks a lot!
I am using Amiridex as AI. A tab a day.

Getting headaches from the Winny. Had the same from Anadrol, so I'll throw the Winny out for now.
I have plenty of Dbol which doesn't give me headaches but also doesn't fit in the cycle. Will only run test + equipoise + AI for now.

^^^ winny gave me headaches too when i stacked it with tren

it is a nasty nasty compound and I think it should NEVER be ran unless you are competing or going for the twink look for photo's. if you are a gym rat you have no business using it

I feel you steve. It's a nasty drug but after doing another dose of winny today I had no headaches so I'll keep running it for a week or two and see how it turns out. The 'twink' look is unfortunately what I am going for. Trying to shred as much body fat as possible.
Using a fat burner sup (animal cuts), pre-workout, lots and lots of cardio before every workout.

I get that with orals too. I will get headaches for a few days, usually 2-3 days and then they go away. I use N2Guard, eat properly, and drink a ton of water to keep BP in check.

Maybe look in to adding in Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin or any combination of those 3.

It is very likely that the headaches are coming from you being dehydrated. Keep a high water intake, have your N2Guard to have your liver functioning well and check whether it helps.

Usually you should not get headaches from winstrol, especially from a dose that low.

Top Bottom