Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E when to start pst?

TheRipper

Test E when to start pct?

I was looking through the titles and did not see a answer for this one.I am going to be doing 250mg every 4 days of ara-test and was wondering when I should start clomid?I figured the first day I start would do 200mg then cut down to 50mg a day for about 2o more days.Thx for any answers.

P.S. Does 30x50mg tabs for $29.99 +s/h sound to cheap?

Last edited:
Just did not think when I typed.Have you ever gave any real advice never seen it just always sarcastic remark's.. :doublefi: ..and I did not know about the price since I was not selling anything.I see people saying for some gear that you start 3 weeks after last shot then I see them saying that on some other gear that you should start 72 hours after last shot.So I did do research just have not found the answer for what I have.As of now I plan to start it about 4 days after if I do not get a real answer.thx for everyones help.

TheRipper said:
Just did not think when I typed.Have you ever gave any real advice never seen it just always sarcastic remark's.. :doublefi: ..and I did not know about the price since I was not selling anything.I see people saying for some gear that you start 3 weeks after last shot then I see them saying that on some other gear that you should start 72 hours after last shot.So I did do research just have not found the answer for what I have.As of now I plan to start it about 4 days after if I do not get a real answer.thx for everyones help.

You are obviously a fucking idiot :rolleyes: that being said, start your clomid 14 days after your last shot, get some nolva and more clomid, and STFU :)

jokerswild said:
You are obviously a fucking idiot :rolleyes: that being said, start your clomid 14 days after your last shot, get some nolva and more clomid, and STFU :)

Hmm asking a question means you are a fucking idot because you are not sure about something.I think that is the smarter thing to do honestly.So fuck you dude...
finger2_red2.gif
..I was hoping to get help but never mind.

actually what makes you a moron is the fact that, you started a cycle without, apparently knowing anything except the pointy thing goes in your ass.

thats what makes you a moron.

btw read the sticky on the PCT area that your already in.

Top Bottom