Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e, tren e, winny

Driver_X

Wounder what you think of this cycle.
Week 1-12: test e(400mg/week)
Week 1-8: tren e(250mg/week)
Week 9-12: winny(50mg/ed)
I'm 6,5", 210lbs, bf 10%, age 29
What do you recommends for pct?

Welcome....what's your cycle/training history?

~EZ

I reccomend a bulk cycle at your height 210 is small. I would try to get to atleast 250, and eventually close to 300 lbs lean. Your damn near a giant, get big and be a monster. Id run a bulker with test, tren, equipoise, and dbol or beast as a kickstart.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Lifting for about 10 year, but havent get as strong as I should. Last year I tried my first cycle, it was test prop for 8 weeks(100-150mg 3tw) and week 5-8 winny. The result was good. 10-15lbs extra weight and my strength was really incresed. Dident do any pct, but lost just around 6lbs two months after the cycle.

I reccomend a bulk cycle at your height 210 is small. I would try to get to atleast 250, and eventually close to 300 lbs lean. Your damn near a giant, get big and be a monster. Id run a bulker with test, tren, equipoise, and dbol or beast as a kickstart.

I was around 235 after last cycle at 15%bf. But I need to be fast in other sports so I started to take off some fat, and then got a injury, so now I have the same strengt I had before the last cycle and that is not good. I want to stay around 5-10% bf all the time so I still came be fast and good in other sports to

Dunno about tren for a 2nd cycle especially tren E...

You should achieve you goals with Test only, possibly a kickstart with Beastdrol

My standard PCT is this:
Start HCGenerate around week 5 and run thru PCT
After the last pin start Forma Stanzol for 7 weeks
2 weeks after last pin start Post Cyle & Unleashed combo for 5 weeks

~EZ

I was around 235 after last cycle at 15%bf. But I need to be fast in other sports so I started to take off some fat, and then got a injury, so now I have the same strengt I had before the last cycle and that is not good. I want to stay around 5-10% bf all the time so I still came be fast and good in other sports to

If you wanna be lean and strong then test, winny, and tren will help greatly. However as far as speed goes tren will kill cardio so you may wanna hold off on it.

If you wanna be lean and strong then test, winny, and tren will help greatly. However as far as speed goes tren will kill cardio so you may wanna hold off on it.

ok, so what you think of this cycle then?
week 1-12: test e
week 1-4: winny
week 9-12: winny

I dont see why the 4 week break would pose an issue. I myself like to run dbol or anadrol as a kick start then the last 4-6 weeks of a cycle run var or tbol to finish. If its a 12 week cycle I run dbol or abombs 1-4, then 8-12 tbol or var. As long as you take supps to support liver health and necessary recovery time than you should be ok. If you dont want tren in your cycle, why not add primo or mast instead? They will both lean you up really well as long as diet is good.

Top Bottom