Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/Tren E/Dbol Cycle

redbeard06

Ok everyone here's the deal, this is my first post and it comes in need of suggestions and help. I'm putting together my first cycle, and after reading countless threads, fourms, talking to friends, spending hours on google, I've decided to ask the experts here on EF. From what I've gathered, it seems that a Test only cycle is best for my first. My question is however, would it be totally out of the question to start with something heavier? I'll list my stats, and potential cycle. Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Stats:
205lbs
5'11
10% BF
I've been lifting for about 5-6 years now

Cycle
Weeks 1-10: 500Mg Test E
Weeks 1-8: 300Mg Tren E
Weeks 1-4: 20Mg Dbol Daily
Nolva on hand

PCT
Week 1: Clomid 100mg/Nolva 40mg Daily
Week 2: Clomid 100mg /Nolva 30mg Daily
Week 3: Clomid 50mg/Nolva 20mg Daily
Week 4: Clomid 50mg/Nolva 10mg Daily

OK, at 5'11", 205lb and 10% BF you're carrying a lot of muscle. Still, I would absolutely not go with tren for a first cycle.

Tren is the worst AAS there is for side effects. You don't even know how you're going to react to the test yet. Plus you plan to mix tren with nolva which is a big no-no. Tren is a progestin and nolva upregulates progesterone receptors and will make sides worse.

Based on your size, I would recommend that you try 750mg/wk of test-e rather than add the tren. Better yet, run 100mg/day of test-prop for 6 weeks. It'll be much easier to recover from than a 10-week cycle.

Thanks bro...I'm either gonna leave the Tren out completely, or rethink the PCT lol. What if I were to drop the tren from the cycle, and up the test to 300-350mg a week? I'll most likely stick with enanthate to keep the pins at a minimum LOL. I would keep the same pct for that, and possibly throw in some hcg.

Its not out of the question no BUT why waste gear that you dont need yet .......

You will do well on test for you first and can slowly add compounds and mgs as you grow .

STAY LOW UNTIL YOU CANT GROW !!!!

Brad.

It's not out of the question but it's not necessary...

Also your PCT: bleccccchhh...

See PCT sticky @ the top of the page...

~EZ

Thanks bro...I'm either gonna leave the Tren out completely, and rethink the PCT lol. What if I were to drop the tren from the cycle, and up the test to 300-350mg a week? I'll most likely stick with enanthate to keep the pins at a minimum LOL. I would keep the same pct for that, and possibly throw in some hcg.

Bingo !

Top Bottom